August 2012 Moms

Where Do You Order Your Pictures From?

I use snapfish and shutterfly sent me a coupon for 100 free prints! I know snapfish always has a lot of promotions/specials/free prints but I'm wondering if anyone else knows any other photo sites that has great promotions/quality/specials/free prints/fast shipping. Trying to be the most financially responsible I can be about pictures... but of course I have a million pictures I want to make sure I get instead of JUST having them online forever.

Re: Where Do You Order Your Pictures From?

• Shutterfly sent me that same coupon, plus 100 free prints for a "friend" (which I'll just use my SO's e-mail). Shutterfly always has great promotions, you get 50 free prints just for creating a new account (which if you have multiple e-mail addresses...ya get what I'm saying ;)). Not to mention, I always get my pictures within two or three days. I ordered Sergio's announcements and they were here two days later! You can always find coupon codes for Shutterfly on RetailMeNot as well.
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Retailmenot.com is my best friend.

If it weren't for google it would be my homepage. :D

I never heard of mpix but I'll check that one out!!! Thank you! 

• Loading the player...
  • Shutterfly always has promotions and does really beautiful, quality prints. If you have a Ritz/Wolf camera nearby I would suggest them as well. Their paper is great.

• imageAmbsies:

Same here.  Love mpix 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes, they tend to be much cheaper especially if you're buying in bulk. You have to wait a bit longer and pay shipping (sometimes) but I looked to order close to 60 prints the other day online (4x6s) and it was only going to be about $5. I didn't want to wait so I ordered them for pickup at Walgreens and it ended up being $12.

Snapfish is $0.09 for a 4x6 photo and $2.99 for an 8x10 (on glossy paper) 

Edit: Not sure on shipping to Canada. 

• I always use Snapfish, however I also got that free 100 at shutterfly so used that one time. Now back to snapfish. I love how they always have discounts and send me free coupons for my long time stay with them. 

I just wait until Snapfish has a deal then I buy. Because I've found otherwise I tend to buy large amounts of prints and two days later they have the 100 prints for 1c each type deal. So I'm making my baby book through  them and it's $50ish but I'll wait until they run a deal for % off books. I know they have one now but I'm not quite ready to order so I'll wait for the next go around. 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageAmbsies:

Thanks, Ambsies! I've been looking for something more professional than Walgreens, but affordable! Thank you! 

image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I always get great pictures from Costco! I have 2 photo books I made and a large canvas picture. They do a great job.
    BFP #1 5/16/11 - M/C 5/20/11 BFP #2 7/26/11 - Chemical Pregnancy 7/28/11 BFP #3 8/31/11 - Chemical Pregnancy 9/10/11 (Worst Birthday Ever!!) BFP #4 12/3/11 DD born 8/13 Perfect in every way!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"