Stay at Home Moms

Recommend your favorite bath toy!

Anyone play with tub town back in the day?   I feel like they just don't make bath toys as fun as they did when we were kids.  I was looking to get my kids a couple new bath toys for upcoming birthdays and Christmas.  Just looking for any unique ideas, so please recommend your DC favorite bath toy.  TIA

Re: Recommend your favorite bath toy!

• We had a bunch, but my favorite wasn't really supposed to be a bath toy... it was a big box of foam blocks that my mom would dump into the bath with me. When they were wet, they'd stick to the wall, so I could build cool shapes and stuff there. Plus it was just awesome to be surrounded by so many colors, haha. Aww... good memories. 

DD's is a rubber ducky. Original. But she's young... I reserve hope that she'll become more interesting with age ;) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Our kids love the crayola markers that are for the tub.  They write on my walls and dip them into little jars and mix colors...they pretent they are scientists doing experiements.   I put brushes in there and they can paint my walls...it just rinses right off, no mess.
    Anyone can be cool, but awesome takes practice!
  • Loading the player...
  • The Yookidoo Stack N? Spray Tub Fountain has been a hit for kids.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"