3rd Trimester

Re: (Untitled)

• imagerbrooks2013:
    imageMrsCarroll.6-10-07:

If I could marry Amazon Prime/Mom I would. I cloth diaper so I don't buy disposables much, but I use it for so much more. Prices on Amazon are almost always cheaper than Babies R Us or bigger stores with a 20% off coupon. And they are delivered to my door in two days.

Plus, PLUS, plus, FYI, you can add people to your account "in your family" to use the membership also. !>!??!?!?@? Split it with a friend  and you both win WIN. My bestie uses my membership all the time. Her Amazon account just attached to my Prime membership after she activated it so she gets the benefits also.

Wow thanks! I did not know this... splitting with a friend makes this totally worth it! any idea if you can add more than one account? (like your siblings + friend)

My husband has the main account on Amazon, then he added me, and then I added her. I just checked, you can add up to FOUR household members according to their site. They don't know that my bestie isn't in my household and just sending stuff elsewhere. Or they haven't caught on yet. I know lots of people that do this.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Yes, it's worth it.  When I joined, you got everything free for the first year, so it was basically like getting a free year of Amazon Prime, except you didn't get the book loan.  Then when the year was up you had to pay for Prime if you wanted to continue with the faster shipping.  We did it and I have been really happy with the decision.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"