Babies: 6 - 9 Months

what type of pants?

I'm taking advantage of Carters' big sale this weekend and stocking up on pants for the fall and winter for LO.

He is 4 months old now, weighs a little over 16 lbs, and is just about to start wearing 9 month clothes, partly because of his bulky cloth diapers.  

It's been easier to have him in sweats than jeans most days up until now, but I don't know what will be most comfortable and useful for him once he's crawling.  Jeans? Sweatpants? Cargo pants?  Doesn't matter?

Any recommendations from those whose little ones are a few months ahead of mine?

Thank you!!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: what type of pants?

• Playsuits/rompers are what we use. I have overalls for her to wear in Autumn.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD wears mostly babylegs and leggings, as well as jeans.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I still find jeans annoying. They just seem harder to put on and they get squirmier on the changing table as they get older. I love just regular cotton pants. Love overalls too but they are harder to first put on but once they are on you only have to unbutton the bottoms to do diaper changes.
    Started TTC - 01/2009 1st BFP - 09/04/09,1st u/s - 10/06/09- no heartbeat seen, D&E - 10/13/09 BFP #2 - 2/12/10, m/c 2/17/10 BFP #3 - 01/03/11 m/c 01/10/11 BFP #4 - 02/21/11 DS born 10/13/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"