January 2011 Moms

Re: (Untitled)

• Today my college friends are coming to visit and one of the girls is bringing her 2 month old (that I saw when she was only a few days old) so I'm excited about that.

Tomorrow is a bbq at my aunt's house - her pool is always so warm and they make good food. Bonus! Bonus!

Monday is up in the air for now. My dad, SM, and their kids may be coming over but I won't mind if they don't. I've still got stuff to do to get ready for baby!

That's great about your huby BTW!! I don't think I could do what you've been doing with a smile on my face ;) 

• Yay!!!

We are mostly just hanging out at home. We looked at townhouses on Friday and are just waiting to hear back on an application we put in. I started packing since we're supposed to be moving the first weekend in October.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSweetHurricane:

Yay!!!

We are mostly just hanging out at home. We looked at townhouses on Friday and are just waiting to hear back on an application we put in. I started packing since we're supposed to be moving the first weekend in October.

I can't believe how much you move!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"