Trouble TTC

TTC - I'm new here!

Hi everyone,

I've had a very depressing few months and after my doctor visit today, I just needed to find somewhere to get everything off my mind. I'm 26 and I have a bicornuate uterus that is tilted, endometriosis as well as PCOS. We've been trying for a few months and while we knew it would be difficult, I'm just losing all hope. The past two weeks my pain was worse than normal and during my ultrasound they found a hemorrhagic cyst that is pretty large and this morning I was woken up to horrible pains, it really felt like I was gonna die but it was just what seems like the worst period of my life. To top off all my issues, I've had several abdominal surgeries including a small bowel resection which have happened in the past year and I have a lot of scar tissue which is causing issues as well. My doctor today pretty much told me I just need to take pain meds and deal with it because theres not much we can do...more surgery is more scar tissue which leads to more problems. I'm so frustrated, I just want to cry. I really want to find new doctors but my medical history is long and complicated and I honestly dread having to explain everything to someone new. My sisters both have had kids with no problem and here I am with all of these problems...why am I the one that got all of the bad genes?!  Nobody seems to understand what we're going through and I dont know what to do anymore so I'm turning here....please someone tell me I'm not going to lose my mind!!!

Thanks for letting me get that out...

Re: TTC - I'm new here!

• Welcome!

I'm so sorry that you're going through this.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome to the board. I'm sorry you're going through that intense pain.

There are days where all of us feel like we've lost our minds, but that's why we're all here to listen, vent to and offer support and advice to each other. Lots of great ladies here.

TTC from May 2011 to Jan 2013. Due 9/11/13
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesundowner85:

Welcome to the board. I'm sorry you're going through that intense pain.

There are days where all of us feel like we've lost our minds, but that's why we're all here to listen, vent to and offer support and advice to each other. Lots of great ladies here.

Thank you! I'm looking forward to talking with some ladies on here, I think it will really help me! I'm the type that keeps all of my emotions bottled up, especially when it comes to this and I really need to get everything off my mind sometimes.
  • Hi and welcome. I am sorry that your going through intense pain. These ladies are an a amazing support system and they are a wealth of information.

Me (30) my best friend (38)
    TTTC since "Jan 2011"
    RE appt april 2012
    Dx: PCOS and stage 1 endo
    S/A 19 million, 48 motility, 1 morphology
    6.1 progestrone
    HSG: tubes clear
    clomid 50mg + #1 IUI + trigger 6/9/12 BFN 6/18/12 Clomid 150mg +#2 IUI + trigger: 7/9/2012 BFN 7/18/2012 stage 1: endo removed 8/14/12
    Letrozole 2.5mg+estrogen=cycle cancelled for little to no response
    Follistim 75 (10/15-10/19) follistim 67 (10/20-10/21) cycle cancelled due to over response 9 follies and very thin lining
    ~ IVF #1:BC pills started 10/27~
    ~IVF class schedualed for 11/13~
    ~ Lupron starts Thanksgiving day~
    ~Stims start December 1st~
    ~ER: December 12th ~
    ~ET: December 15th~
    19 R. 12. Fertilized with ICSI, 2 transfered
    only 1 made it to freeze!
    Beta #1 12/27/12 (26)
    beta #2 12/29/12 (78.9)
    Beta #3 12/31/12 (149)
    Beta #4 1/4/13 (48)
    C/P on 1/4/13 @ 5 weeks and 2 days
    ~ IVF #2 ~
    ~ BC pills1/15-2/3~
    ~Lupron beings 1/31~
    ~stims start Feb. 9th~
    ~ER 2/21/13~
    ~14 R, 12 fertilized with ICSI~
    ~1 made it to freeze~
    ~Twin Boys Arrived August 31, 2013
    imageAnniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome~ everyone welcome
  • Welcome! I am so sorry you are having to go through this. This board is full of supportive women and a great place to vent when you need to =] 
    ***************SIGGY WARNING***************
    DX: PCOS and Endometriosis 
    TTC since May 2011
    HSG normal
    Hubs SA- Normal June 2012
    Aug. 2012: 50mg Clomid: No Response
    March 2013: 100mg Clomid: No Response
    July 2013: 5mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    August 2013: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Natural cycles Sept & Oct.--BFN
    Nov/Dec: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Jan 2014: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Feb: Benched due to cysts.
    March: Benched w/cysts.
    April: Femara+Follistim+Ovidrel+Prometrium
    BFP on Mother's Day 2014!! 
    EDD: January 20, 2015
    6week scan: TWINS!!!!!
    16w: Baby A is Stubborn, Baby B is a GIRL!
    20 week scan: TEAM PURPLE!
    The babies were born on December 16, 2014 at 35 weeks! They are home and doing well!

• Welcome! Sorry that you're going through this.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Welcome to the board. I'm sorry that you are having to go through this.

TTC#1 since 5/2011
    DX: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, Myasthenia Gravis, Aplastic Anemia, one copy MTHFR DH SA: count 52% motility (slow progressive), 0% normal morph
    June-July 2012: Clomid cycles=BFNs
    August 2012: New RE, started Metformin, Letrozole 7.5mg+TI=BFN Sept. 2012: IUI#1: Letrozole 7.5mg=BFN
    Oct. 2012: IUI#2 Letrozole 7.5mg+Dexamethasone=BFN
    Nov '12-March '13 on a break
    April 2013: IUI#3 Letrozole 7.5mg+Dexamethasone=BFN
    June 2013: IVF#1  Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix =BFN, 3 Frosties
    August 2013: FET#1=BFP 8/20/13,  EDD 4/30/13, MMC 10/1/13
    December 2013: IVF#2 Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix=?
     ~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~

imageimageimage

• Thanks for the welcome everyone! Im really glad I found this site, I feel like I can finally talk about how I feel with people who understand what I'm going through!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"