Nurseries and Baby Gear

Re: (Untitled)

• Options

imageTiger269:
    Don't forget to check with your insurance to see if they will cover the cost!!! Not everyone will qualify (it depends on your policy renewal date) and not all insurances will cover the same thing, but just to give you an idea, I have United and after Oct 1 (my policy renewal date) they will cover 100% of the cost of a double electric pump. All I need is a prescription from my doc and I have to order it through an in-network medical equipment supplier (Target pharmacy qualifies). They order it, and it ships to your house. Worth the phone call!

Definately worth the phone call.  I called last week, in fact.  Our insurance (Anthem) renewed on 9/1,and it covers electric & accessories 100%!! We, too, will have to go through an in-network medical supplier and just need a prescription from mt doc.  So worth the phone call!!!! 

TTC # 1 since July 2008 / 4 IUI's BFN / May 2011 IVF cancelled (found polyps removed 4/21/11) / 2 more IUI's BFN / 10/1/11 HPT BFP / 10/3/11 Beta 239 (prog 19.79) / 10/9/11 m/c @ 6w1d / 1/21/12 HPT (DIGITAL) BFP / 1/23/12 Beta - 869 (prog 67.70) / 1/27/12 1st u/s - measuring 5w1d 9/24/12 Welcome Andrew Thomas!!! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Its also 225 in store so you don't have to pay for shipping! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"