Trouble TTC

100 day cycles + Female Toner Tea= 2 periods in 1 month?!

It's been a while since I've posted, but this is sort of strange?

I had cycles that are 100+ days long, and started drinking a tea, "Female Toner Tea", and got a period the next day. It lasted about a week or so. But I seem to be having 2 periods this month?

TMI AHEAD! If you want, read on. Embarrassed

-------------------------------------------------------

-Let me say, mt bleeding is usually 1-2 days of such intense pain & flow, I am basically under house arrest, then 2-3 days of medium-to-light flow til I am done.

-This period had little to no cramps (mostly), and weird flow.

CD 1: Brown, CD 2 had a small clot in the morning.

CD 3-6: Light brown...

CD 7: I had another small clot in the morning.

CD 8: Spotting? (Wrote it in my calendar, didn't write what kind of spotting. :Stick out tongue )

CD 9: :sex: with DH. THE WORST CRAMPS EVER. These were like the ones I described above, that I usually had with my periods. Rushed to bathroom after babydancing to find bright red blood.

CD 10: Babydanced again. No pain, but some spotting. Confused

CD 12-23: Nothing. No spotting, a few pains here and there, but nothing major at all. (Although from about CD 17-21, a week ago, my nipples itched ALL THE TIME!)

CD 24: Pains on my left side, so ovary?

CD 25: Pains continue. I had some *cough* me time in the morning   Wink , went to the bathroom after.
-While there, I passed a small clot (probably smaller than a US quarter), and continued to wipe pink the whole morning. Went away for most of the day. Babydanced with DH in the pm, red wiping continues before bed, enough to stain the sheet.

CD 26 (Today): Had some light red spotting in the morning, and a small clot, ~half the size of my pinky fingernail. Also passed some dark brown stringy stuff?
-Just went to the bathroom, and NOTHING.

So, what do you think, am I on CD 26 of the last cycle, or am I CD 2 of the next one? Am I on a new period, or spotting?

-And is it the tea I'm taking, just adjusting my body? I started the tea the day before I got my 'first' period  almost 4 weeks ago.

Re: 100 day cycles + Female Toner Tea= 2 periods in 1 month?!

• Generally CD1 is the first day of red flow that requires a tampon or pad. I would wait a few more days to see if it turns into a real flow. Is there a particular reason why it matters at this point? Typically it is only really important to pinpoint CD1 if you are going to be doing CD3 blood work or doing a medicated cycle.

I recommend BBT charting.

I know nothing about the tea.

TTC#1 since 5/2011
    DX: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, Myasthenia Gravis, Aplastic Anemia, one copy MTHFR DH SA: count 52% motility (slow progressive), 0% normal morph
    June-July 2012: Clomid cycles=BFNs
    August 2012: New RE, started Metformin, Letrozole 7.5mg+TI=BFN Sept. 2012: IUI#1: Letrozole 7.5mg=BFN
    Oct. 2012: IUI#2 Letrozole 7.5mg+Dexamethasone=BFN
    Nov '12-March '13 on a break
    April 2013: IUI#3 Letrozole 7.5mg+Dexamethasone=BFN
    June 2013: IVF#1  Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix =BFN, 3 Frosties
    August 2013: FET#1=BFP 8/20/13,  EDD 4/30/13, MMC 10/1/13
    December 2013: IVF#2 Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix=?
     ~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~

imageimageimage

• My period is just so different this time, so it's freaking me out.

I guess I have to wait a few days to see what's up and take a preggers test for the hell of it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Quit taking herbal sh!t and go to an re
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"