Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

MC yesterday

After a very long and trying 4 weeks went to ER for bad cramps and bleeding again. At 6 weeks and 6 days they saw no baby yesterday made 8 weeks and 2 day per ultrasound calculations still no baby seen my Dr told me that this was no longer a viable pregnancy and that my body was starting to get ready to miscarry due to my continual bleeding and cramping.he said it was a blighted ovam So had DandC yesterday. My husband and I are very upset and disappointed I am worried that when we try again the same thing will happen I know I am young Only 30 but I just cannot go through this again it was a very long upsetting 4 weeks.

Re: MC yesterday

• Options
    terribly sorry for your loss. sending thoughts and prayers to you and your husband.
    image Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Im so sorry.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. I think an experience like this puts fear and anxiety in most of us when TTC again.  Its an emotional ride that I know I would rather avoid in the future, but unfortunately, we have no control over such things.  Hang in there, be healthy and luck to you.
    Ectopic Pregnancy * December 2008 Miscarriage/D&C * June 29, 2012
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss! (((HUGS)))

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• Options

imageMoschic31:
    I think an experience like this puts fear and anxiety in most of us when TTC again.  Its an emotional ride that I know I would rather avoid in the future, but unfortunately, we have no control over such things.

Exactly. I feel the same way as you, that I don't want to have to go through something like this again. But you never know what could happen. Feel better.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"