Stay at Home Moms

xp tag junior reviews

If you have the tag junior do you like it, hate it and why? I am thinking about getting one for ds at Christmas (he will be 19 month old) but don't know anyone that has one to ask them about it.  

I have also read the regular tag can be used for tag junior books so it has a longer time of use.  Would you just buy the regular tag? Or is it to difficult for little hands to hold.

Thanks. 

Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: xp tag junior reviews

• We have both the Tag and the Tag Jr. and my kids aren't into it at all. It's an "okay" or "eh" toy IMO. I don't think it's worth the money.........
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • imageHarrietNJMommy:
    We have both the Tag and the Tag Jr. and my kids aren't into it at all. It's an "okay" or "eh" toy IMO. I don't think it's worth the money.........

This.  I want to like them, but my kids are just not into them.  Maybe they will "have their day" in our house, but not yet.

O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Loading the player...
  • My dad and step-mom just got DD the tag with like 6 books.  She kind of likes it, but doesn't really use it to "read along."  Like the pp said, maybe she's just not into it, but I would definitely not buy it myself.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • skip the Jr.

My 2yr old uses the regular tag pen just fine. Both of my kids really loved the toy

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My brother got this for my 1 year old but we have not opened it yet, I am waiting a little bit until he can really use it.  I never got one for my older daughter and she loves to read regardless.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"