Babies: 6 - 9 Months

(Untitled)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: (Untitled)

• DD is going through her first cold, too. The night before last was awful! No sleep for her or me. She struggled nursing, even when I tried to clear her nose before the feeding. We did the steam room, humidifier, saline drops/aspirator, and all of those helped temporarily. I had to nurse her as upright as I could so that she could eat. I've elevated her crib, but I don't think she likes it. She ends up moving to the lower end and totally defeats the purpose!

Today is Day 2 and she's already noticeably improved. Still stuffy, but better and she's taking a super long nap right now, probably catching up. Wish I could do the same!

Good luck, and hope your LO is better soon! 

DS 5 years old
    DD 2 years old
    {Baby GIRL due 6.1}

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DS recently had a cold as well. He was congested and waking multiple times during the night because he was having trouble breathing. We used ucalyptus oil and put a dab on his comforter near his head. It cleared his nose for the night and he didn't wake up. I also hear that rubbing vaporub on their feet and covering with socks helps to clear congestion.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"