December 2011 Moms
Options

Grandparent's Day?

Is anyone doing anything special for their parents/in-laws for Grandparent's Day? (Sept. 9th)  

We're probably doing something similar to the 'D-A-D' framed photo from Father's Day. 

June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Grandparent's Day?

• Options

Nope, nothing special here. I didn't even know this existed!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yeah, I think it's a much lesser known hallmark holiday.

A is the first grandchild on either side, so I thought it would be fun to do something.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My mom is an elementary school teacher, so I thought about going to see her for lunch.

She's been wanting DD to come to see her at school since she was born, but 1. I wasn't taking her to a school during her first two months during flu season around all those kids 2. I work during the day, and I haven't wanted to take off work. I know going to see her will be a full day activity. 

My dad won't see it as a big deal, and I don't know what we'd do for my ILs.  

• Options
    I bought cards for all sets of grandparents but I don't plan on getting gifts. I will probably have my DS make them each something in the future when he is able to.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 0015-1
  • Options

imagekhbe14:
    I bought cards for all sets of grandparents but I don't plan on getting gifts. I will probably have my DS make them each something in the future when he is able to.

Cards are a good idea.  Maybe I'll do that instead and put A's handprint in it as her way of signing it. 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"