February 2013 Moms
Options

What is with the headaches??!!

Every day.  Without fail.  Headache.

UGH.

SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)

Re: What is with the headaches??!!

• Options
    I was totally in your place from week 14-15. It WILL get better. I promise. Sorry you're feeling so crappy today though. It's the worst, I know.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Agreed. I've had 2 awful headaches in the past week. Boo.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a headache every day last week.  It was horrible!  On a positive note, I haven't had any this week.  Maybe it's just a phase that passes while hormones are doing crazy things.  Also, the weather really affects mine.  Hope you feel better!!
  • Options
    Me too.  Those stinkin hormones!
  • Options
    Me too:( Everyday usually always when I wake up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I feel for you!! Headaches, AHH!!!!Crying I am prone to migraines (pre-pregnancy) and didn't suffer from any headaches or migraines during the first trimester (yay!)...I thought "Could it be? Maybe they've disappeared with pregnancy???"....Nope.  The headaches came back in full force starting with the 2nd tri.  One week, I had a headache every single day for the 7 days straight.  Now (week 17), I get them periodically so maybe they're starting to dissipate.  Lights out, cool compress on neck/forehead and cranial self-massage (or get someone to give one to you!)Big Smile

• Options

Caffeine helps mine. Just a regular cup of coffee in the morning and I am fine. I don't drink anything else with caffeine, but I'm sure iced tea or soda would have the same effect if you don't like coffee.

• Options
    I had a few weeks... maybe at 13-15ish, that I had headaches every single day. This week seems a bit better. My OB nurse told me to just up the water intake, and tylenol usually helps as well. If my head aches badly enough, I chug a big glass of water with two tylenol and take a one-two hour nap, and usually my bladder wakes me up by then and the headache is gone! Hope you have relief soon~

Archer Liam - 2/6/13
    Freya Lillian - 11/15/15
  • Options
    This has been me for 3 weeks now. Miserable!!!!!! Hope yours get better soon!

• Options
    Mine have been absolutely terrible.  To the point I have a hard time functioning in the evening.  Tylenol does nothing.  My OB ended up giving me a prescription for something with a little caffine in it (I guess it is similar to Tylenol with a little extra stuff) and it has made a world of difference.
  • Options
    I hope yours go away!  I had them so bad with DD, I had to get an RX. Which, I thankfully still have, since I have a really bad headache right now.
  • Options
    I have been getting horrible headaches as well.  I'm pretty sure mine are sinus related, I'm starting a second round of antibiotics to see if that will help.  They are the worst!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i feel your pain girl!!!  And i try SOOOO hard not to take anything.  But sometimes I just can't stand it :/  hope it goes away!
    pregnancy BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"