New Jersey Babies

Re: (Untitled)

• I see the midwives at Lawrence OBGYN at the Lawrenceville office.  I can't speak to any of the doctors there, but everyone I have met has been wonderful and the office seems very well run.  I have had a long wait for one of the appointments, but normally I get in fairly close to my scheduled appointment.
  • I go see the midwives that are located at Delaware Valley OB-GYN in Lawernceville off of Princess Road which is right of I-95. They also have an office in West Windsor, but the Lawerenceville is a larger building. I haven't had any problems with them and they are all very nice. They also have a practice there of 3 or 4 Dr.'s who I have heard good things about them as well. The Dr.'s and Midwives both deliver out of the new Princeton Medical Center and  boy is that place gorgeous. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagexosaraxo:
    I go see the midwives that are located at Delaware Valley OB-GYN in Lawernceville off of Princess Road which is right of I-95. They also have an office in West Windsor, but the Lawerenceville is a larger building. I haven't had any problems with them and they are all very nice. They also have a practice there of 3 or 4 Dr.'s who I have heard good things about them as well. The Dr.'s and Midwives both deliver out of the new Princeton Medical Center and  boy is that place gorgeous. 

Yes

I see Dr. Goyal @ Del Valley and she's great. I'm currently seeing the RE, Dr. Derman, who has been great. They have a lot of great services in their office and I've always had a great experience there. 

Anniversary
    My Blog!
    TTC #1 since 11/1/2011
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    DX: Hypothyroidism (2004) & Possible PCOS (2/2012)
    CD3 b/w: Elevated LH:FSH ratio HSG: All clear! Y-shaped Uterus; SA: Normal
    Round 1 of Clomid (50mg) 8/28-9/1: BFP!
    BFP #1: 9/23/12 Edd: 6/4/2013. M/C 9/28/12 @ 4w4d
    Round 2 of Clomid (100mg) 10/3-10/7: BFP!
    BFP #2: 11/3/12 Edd: 7/16/2013. mmc discovered at 18w2d (our baby girl stopped developing at 15w3d due to Down's Syndrome). d&e 2/15/13
    3/28/13: "quite a few" uterine polyps and scar tissue discovered.
    Hysteroscopy (4/16/13): Polyps, Scar Tissue removed. Septate confirmed & removed.
    Appt with new RE 5/30/13
    Surprise BFP (with no treatment!) 6/30/13
    Our perfect little boy was born 3/11/14 - 9lbs 2oz, 21 1/4"

• I go to Lawrence OB/GYN. My sister-in-law just had a baby with them back in May and loved them all. I followed her choice and couldn't be happier! I usually who up to appointments about 10 minutes early, so I usually just have a 10 minute wait. 

A nice plus is that you deliver at the brand new Capital Health Hopewell location which is AHH-mazing and gorgeous. it is also state of the art and a "Baby-Friendly" hospital when it comes to breastfeeding support.

Hope this helps!

• I use Princeton OBGYN and just delivered at the new Princeton Hospital. These docs did my csection for my first DD and this one, three years later. Really like them and would recommend. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"