Pregnant after IF

change in babies' movement?

Hi...the last couple of days I have noticed that there has been alot less movement and I really can't tell which one is moving or not...I called the Dr. and they said it might not be anything but a change in activity but they are trying to get me in for an NST this afternoon.  Has anyone had this happen?  Any advise? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: change in babies' movement?

• Wishing lots of luck! Maybe the other one is moving in the behind and you can't feel it's movement because the other one is in front? Or the second one moves more at night when your a sleep? Let us know how thing go.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My babies definitely have slow days and busy days. And, as they've gotten bigger, it is more difficult to tell who is who. There have been plenty of times I've been convinced I'm only feeling Baby A when I'm actually feeling Baby B (confirmed on u/s). Also, I've noticed plenty of times when I think I'm not feeling anything, but I put my hand on my belly and feel plenty of stirring or rolling. It's like I can only feel it on the outside. And, movement feels different these days. It is much more subtle since they don't have as much room. I always freak on the slow days (I make DH poke them until they whack him back..I'm horrible, I know!), but yesterday's NST had LOTS of activity.

My OB told me not to worry about kick counts since it is so tricky with twins, but the MFM nurse told me to start. She said drink something sugary or super cold and lie down on your side in a quiet place. Put your hands on your belly and shoot for six movements in 30 minutes. If you don't get to six, start over with another drink. Only try to do this during your babies' busy times, not when they usually sleep. And, don't worry about where you feel the movements, just that you feel them. My babies' knees are right up against each other, so I can't tell who is who. Any movements count, even hiccups.

I think things are most likely okay, but it is always a good idea to call the doc if you are concerned. Hope you have a perfect NST!  

TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Mine have started moving less and less the further I get along.  Every ultrasound shows them moving, but I'm just not feeling it as much.  They are running out of room in there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"