Illinois Babies

Re: (Untitled)

• Options

Hi,

I am not sure of your budget but you can look up  The Living Room Lounge. Really nice place. I actually wanted to have my shower there but the cost for rental is around $625. I just am not willing to fork out that much money for a shower.

I am currently looking for a venue space as well and it is nerve wrecking. How large of a shower are you planning to have? Maybe I can toss out some ideas of some other venues.

Stacy

• Options

Thanks for the suggestion. Some friends of ours had their shower there a few months ago, and we really liked it. It's exactly what we're looking for. However, those same friends know the owner, and said that right now he's having trouble with like some city licenses or something like that, so we shouldn't even try there.

We're thinking it's going to be one of those huge obnoxious showers, with over 100 (and maybe near 150) people! My mom's throwing it, so she's been looking at a lot of like VFW halls and like park districts because they have that open feel we wanted without being overpriced. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Don't feel bad, our shower will be about the same number of guest! LOL! If you don't mind sharing, have you found some VFW halls in the city. There is one in Tinley Park that I like but my husband wants to stay within city limits. 

• Options
    None in the city. The ones she was looking at are mainly just outside the city. And so are the park districts. Sorry!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"