October 2011 Moms

Re: Guiliana & Bill Welcome a Baby Boy!

• Options
    imagewishful thinkin:

I am so happy for them! They are going to make great parents.

I am happy for them too, they seem so sweet.

• Options
    That is wonderful news for them! I didn't even know about their story until they were on the Today show a few months back. Like yous aid shediva, they seem like a really sweet couple.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I caught their show a couple times.  They do seem really sweet.  I am glad they finally got the baby they wanted.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Aw, yay! I'm glad they finally get to be parents!
  • Options
    I love them and so happy for them!  Can't wait to see the baby when their show comes back.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What is their story? This is the first I've ever heard about them I guess. I'm happy for them, whatever the case may be :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageAngLK987:
    What is their story? This is the first I've ever heard about them I guess. I'm happy for them, whatever the case may be :)

they've been trying to get pregnant for about 3/4 years or so. they've done multiple IVF's and had a miscarriage. this last go around a while back, Guilliana had a mammogram  as ordered by her RE and she discovered she had breast cancer.  so she had a mastectomy and because of the chemo it was recommended she not get pregnant any time soon.  they used a gestational carrier and now they finally have their baby!! 

imageimage

• Options
    I am so happy for them! I cried along with them during their infertility & cancer struggles. I am so glad that it has worked out for them.
    After 2 years of TTC, our daughter was born on Oct 31, 2011!
    7lbs 13oz  20 inches long
    image"Lilypie">

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"