TTC After a Loss
Options

Throat Punch Thursday!!!

Its that time of the week again ladies! Time to let out if there is someone you would've throat punched in the last week, but didn't.

Please remember, this is flamefree and you can have as many as you want.
I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
No longer trying to conceive at all.
BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
 BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
 Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
 Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
image image
image image
Follow Me on Pinterest
♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga

Re: Throat Punch Thursday!!!

• Options

imagecar seat:
    I posted my update on the parenting board this morning and thisbitch told me I'm disgusting for using fertility treatment and I just need to accept that we're not meant to have another child.  I'd pretty much like to tear her eyes out.

Indifferent

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagecar seat:
    I posted my update on the parenting board this morning and thisbitch told me I'm disgusting for using fertility treatment and I just need to accept that we're not meant to have another child.nbsp; I'd pretty much like to tear her eyes out.

I'd like to throat punch this hoar as well! WTF?! I'm so sorry that she said such nasty things to you. What a !!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecar seat:
    I posted my update on the parenting board this morning and thisbitch told me I'm disgusting for using fertility treatment and I just need to accept that we're not meant to have another child.  I'd pretty much like to tear her eyes out.

Huh, wah? Big, fat, mother-friggin' throat punch to that girl!! What an ignorant woman.

• Options
    I'm feeling very un-punchy today, actually! I'll just lend my fists out to ladies in need :)
    BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
    BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
    All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
    Back to normal business December 2012
    BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
    It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage
  • Options
    imageSmash2009:

imagecar seat:

Huh, wah? Big, fat, mother-friggin' throat punch to that girl!! What an ignorant woman.

THIS! Angry

July TTCAL Siggy Challenge - Favorite Children's Book
    Donkey-Donkey - Roger Duvoisin  1968  Vintage Childrens Book
    Surprise BFP 5/15/12, EDD 1/29/13, mm/c @ 8wks, discovered at 11wks, D&C 7/11/12
    AF finally arrived on Christmas after 167 days of waiting.
    TTA until January 2014
    Follow Me on Pinterestimageimage
    PGAL/PAL always welcome

• Options

imagecar seat:

I think it is safe to say we would all like to thoart punch her for you!!! 

BFP#1 02/19/12 missed mc 03/30/12 1st D&C 05/16/12 2nd D&C 08/17/12 
    BFP #2 06/26/13 EDD 2/26/14 Hoping for my rainbow baby!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

~~AL Always Welcome~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagecar seat:

WTF?!  Please tell me she got repeatedly flamed for that comment... what is wrong with people?!?!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

M/C 7/8/12

Perfect baby boy born 7/8/13

BFP 8/20/14 EDD 4/27/15 It's a GIRL!!

• Options
    imageashleen223:
    imageklbowie:

imagecar seat:

I think it is safe to say we would all like to thoart punch her for you!!! 

Yes!  What a stupid cuntasaurus!!! 

I couldn't agree more.  Massive throat punch!

• Options

The douchenoozles in my office that know about my loss went on and on about how expensive it is to have a baby right outside my office to the guy who was kinda/sorta complaining about how his wife is pregnant with their FIFTH child.

They were pretty close to getting real TP's from me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 1 - March 26, 2012, MMC discovered May 21, 2012
    BFP 2 - October 30, 2012, Rainbow Baby Boy born July 14, 2013
    TTC no sooner than November 2014
  • Options

imagecar seat:

Are you kidding me?! Please tell me she got an earful from tons of ladies on that board! 

imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

• Options
    imageweaslewam:
    The douchenoozles in my office that know about my loss went on and on about how expensive it is to have a baby right outside my office to the guy who was kinda/sorta complaining about how his wife is pregnant with their FIFTH child.

Jerks! I'm feeling throatpunchy, but don't have anyone I personally want to TP, so I choose to TP each of these office idiots TWICE for you! How insensitive and stooooopid!
  • Options

imagecar seat:

Yuck, I just read the thread. I can't believe someone can be so disgustingly cruel with her words. And she's going to raise a baby. That is so sad... 

imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

• Options
    My coworker who has the "I'm 30 weeks pg, having BH, my body hurts.." moans and groans in front of me. Yea, because I wouldn't LOVE to be there. Sad part, she is my friend and I am happy for her, but still.
  • Options
    I have a late throat punch to add.  To myself.  First, I got salad dressing on my shirt at lunch.  Then, I got mouthwash all over the bottom of my shirt and on my pants after lunch.  And to finish out the day I ripped a few small holes in my favorite black pants on the sharp underside of a conference table during a meeting.  My clothes have taken a beating today - grrrrrrrrr.  And I really liked my outfit too!

M/C 7/8/12

Perfect baby boy born 7/8/13

BFP 8/20/14 EDD 4/27/15 It's a GIRL!!

• Options
    imageLLPtobe:
    imageSmash2009:

imagecar seat:

THIS! Angry

Agreed! (WIth the "this", not the crazy woman)

• Options

My boss! She is the only one at work that knows about our loss (DH and I work together). One of the guys wives came in earlier this week with their adorable little girl and her adorable little baby bump.

She leaves, we all talk about how sweet their little family is, then the boss says to me, "Honey, I think you and Kumquat (her nickname for DH) need to have a baby. I could really use a baby in my life." 

NO SH!T LADY!!!! What the fluck does she think we've been trying to do?!?!?! Maybe I'm just overly sensitive about it, but it felt very much like she was rubbing the loss in my face. 

• Options
    I'd like to throat punch Hurricane Isaac! That is all....
    (USE TO BE, WISH2BEMOMMY). 1st BFP ever Aug. 16, 2010.... 1st OB appt. Sept. 8, 2010, u/s showed poss. blighted ovum.... b/w 9/8/10 22,698 b/w 9/10/10 14,521.... mmc confirmed, started naturally m/c 9/15/10, d & c 9/16/10 I love you my precious monkey!! 2nd BFP March 2011.... c/p, miss you lil one!! 3rd BFP Nov. 20, 2011, subcornial hemorrhage detected 11/24/11 heartbeat found.... LO's heartbeat lost 11/25/11.... d & c 11/26/11..... I love and miss you so much baby!!!! C/P 4/26/12.... gone before I knew you.... off BCP 10-1-13.. BFP 11-20-13.. SCH for 7 weeks.. 3-4-14: It's a Girl!.. 4-22-12 emergency cerclage placed..7-7-14 cerclage removed at 36w.. delivered Lillian Marie 7-28-14..
     "An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth. Then whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth"

Our TTCAL Blog--Newbies and Lurkers Please Read!

♥♡♥ PAL/PGAL welcome♥♡♥
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"