Working Moms
Options

Nightmares anyone?!

My LO starts daycare next week, and I go back to work after having 6 months off. I am a nervous wreck. For this whole week, I have had the worst nightmares, some so vivid that I wake up sick to my stomach and it takes the whole day to shake them off. Has anyone else experienced this?

One of the nightmares involved me coming back to the daycare at the end of the day, and my LO having gone home with the wrong family! Another one was me getting in a catfight with the daycare director about only letting me make his crib each week.  They sound so funny when I tell them to others.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Nightmares anyone?!

• Options
    imagegui's gal:

My LO starts daycare next week, and I go back to work after having 6 months off. I am a nervous wreck. For this whole week, I have had the worst nightmares, some so vivid that I wake up sick to my stomach and it takes the whole day to shake them off. Has anyone else experienced this?

One of the nightmares involved me coming back to the daycare at the end of the day, and my LO having gone home with the wrong family! Another one was me getting in a catfight with the daycare director about only letting me make his crib each week.  They sound so funny when I tell them to others.

LOL...I didn't have nightmares but its probably totally normal. Anytime I worry about something I usually dream about it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It will be fine!  I was really nervous before DS went to daycare and even before DD, although not as bad.  Everything will work out.  Just remember that the transitions are the hardest part, but once you all settle in, it'll be great.

I hate those kind of dreams that stay with you!  For some reason, last week, I kept having dreams about daycare losing my daughter.  In one, I was just like, "oh, well, okay.  Call me if you find her," which is a little troubling in itself!  :)  And in the other, daycare was surprised that I was upset about it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I keep having dreams that I forget to drop her off and I leave her in the car all day. I hate hate hate having those kinds of dreams!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"