High-Risk Pregnancy

my biggest fear...

having this short cervix of mine and pretty high tolerance pain, i'm always extremely fearful i'll have no idea whether i'm going through pre term labor. :/
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: my biggest fear...

• Usually I feel cramps and contractions, but a couple of times my nurse has come in and apparently I'm contracting away on the monitor. So I can understand that fear. A lot of times though, you'll start to just feel icky and "off.". And that can be a big clue.

My worst fear is, of course, bleeding. More specifically that I won't notice until the bed under me is soaked. And that dh won't have time to get here. And that I'll have to go under general anesthesia. And have a classical csection instead of a low transverse.

We all have fears. And on bed rest, all you have is a lot of time to think about them.
    Photobucket Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I could have written this post! Last year when I had my loss I think I was in preterm labor for a while before it became "painful". I think the paranoia can only help in this situation; if you even suspect anything, just go in.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I understand your fear.  you are more aware so if you are having cramping or back pain or you just feel off call your ob and tell them your symptoms and let them make the call.  

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"