Stay at Home Moms
Options

chocolate poll!!!

because it's late at night and I'm bored...

[Poll]

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: chocolate poll!!!

• Options

Now you feel like chocolate, don't you? Sorry.

Here! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Nutty chocolate for me...I love Symphony bars...

April '14 Siggy Challenge:

god damn you're so effing cute gifimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I voted caramel but it's gotta be milk chocolate. A carmelo bar sounds scrumptious right now!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• Options
    All of the above except minty LOL..
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love milk chocolate!
    m/c 2013
  • Options
    I love milk and white chocolate equally. I don't care for dark chocolate, though.
  • Options

I'm not a HUGE chocolate eater, although I certainly enjoy it sometimes :)  I voted peanut buttery chocolate because I love the PB/chocolate combination.  Especially when it's that good, creamy PB (not like the kind in Reese's Cups).  Mmmm... 

Aside from that I'm definitely more of a milk chocolate or even white chocolate kind of gal.  I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate although I've progressed from not really liking it at all to liking it in some applications.  I enjoy chocolate/caramel combos too.  Basically I'm all over the place other than not being a huge dark chocolate fan!

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    imageI Heart The 80s:
    Carmel and chocolate yum.
    But I also love Krackles.
    If I was craving chocolate and all that was available was dark chocolate, I'd pass. I just can't do it.

I can't do dark chocolate either. I've tried cause DH loves chocolate but I just can't.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• Options
    Oh Dark chocolate times a million. I will only eat milk chocolate if it's with caramel or nuts, or dove. I actually have some dark choc chips in the freezer. I think you've inspired me to make some dark choc chip cookies!
  • Options
    Dark milk chocolate from Vosges...so so good! It's like half and half. Perfect combo!
  • Options
    Youre not doing me or my postpartum cravings any favors. I've been jonesing for chocolate for 2 weeks now. I dont think i hold out much longer...

• Options

Why was there not an "all of the above option" =)

Seriously tho, my favorite is a Hershey bar with Almonds, I guess that falls into the nutty category.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I work at a chocolate shop part time so all of the above lol! My work just brought out these honey roasted cashew peanut butter cups with a good 2 inches of milk chocolate. OMG! best thing I have had. But we also have some good fudge, my favorite is a chocolate with caramel and pecans.

I also love sea salt with chocolate. I always sprinkle some on my chocolate chip cookies before I bake them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageCocoBrynne:

Why was there not an "all of the above option" =)

Seriously tho, my favorite is a Hershey bar with Almonds, I guess that falls into the nutty category.

Dang it. Totally should have :) I typed out a "Ew, chocolate" option, then giggled and deleted it. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"