December 2010 Moms

HDBD Pregnant Mama check in...

Here is our list of current pregnant moms! :)  Please let me know if your due date needs to be changed, or if you would like to be added to the list!  

Congratulations to both Pinkness09 and EarsToYou who both had little girls this week!!!  Their birth stories can both be found on this page, which I am sure you know!

Due Dates:

enjoylife = Sept 8th
Christie987 = Sept 9th
msaulum96 = Sept 10th
bosha711 = Sept 23rd
mands629 = Sept 26th
AFanch1127 = Oct 13th
jillybean800 = Oct 21st
sroszc = Nov 12th
hiimpolish = Nov 30th
dee12807 = Dec 1st
yaeger16 = Dec 1st
MommaEA = Dec 5th
JLSMITH124 = Dec 6th
Mommytott = Dec 9th
jessrenee11 = Jan 18th
fsu78 = Jan 25th
tiffanyp = Feb 2nd
desertlady86 = Feb 2nd
tabby0521 = Feb 2nd
lswivel = Feb 3rd
missesru = Feb 8th
IncogNeato = Feb 14th
Fairy kisses = Feb 15th
Linds619 = Feb 22nd
sofamonkey=Feb 23rd
Tb2331 = Feb 24th
pitterpatter129 = Feb 24th
onlymeggan = March 5th
watermellens = March 16th
Principessa81 = April 1st
OhSewCrafty = April 1st
ChicagoBroad26= April 10th
letranger -April

Questions:

How far along are you this week?

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date?

What are you doing this week (or, if you are not too far along, this month) to prepare for the new baby, if anything?

Bonus: Bump Pic

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg

Re: HDBD Pregnant Mama check in...

• How far along are you this week? 33 weeks

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? Girl!

What are you doing this week (or, if you are not too far along, this month) to prepare for the new baby, if anything?  Um, putting our house up for sale.  That's in preparation for baby in a roundabout way, but really it's just making me crazy for now!

I'm not sure I have one for this week yet.  I'll try to come back and update later!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageAFanch1127:

How far along are you this week? 32 weeks

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? Boy

What are you doing this week (or, if you are not too far along, this month) to prepare for the new baby, if anything?  I am making the crib skirt for the crib.  My H spent 3 hours last night building a new computer armoire, so I am hoping that the computer gets moved to the dining room tonight. Then I can start setting up the changing area. Eek! This is all happening so fast!

Ok, so this one is from a couple of weeks ago when we visited Philly.  But I just came across it, and it's really funny. It's me looking completely upset and dejected as I realize how many stairs there are to get in to the Philadelphia Museum of Art.

• Loading the player...
  • imagejillybean800:
    imageAFanch1127:

What are you doing this week (or, if you are not too far along, this month) to prepare for the new baby, if anything?  I am making the crib skirt for the crib.  My H spent 3 hours last night building a new computer armoire, so I am hoping that the computer gets moved to the dining room tonight. Then I can start setting up the changing area. Eek! This is all happening so fast!

Ok, so this one is from a couple of weeks ago when we visited Philly.  But I just came across it, and it's really funny. It's me looking completely upset and dejected as I realize how many stairs there are to get in to the Philadelphia Museum of Art.

Ha ha!  Love it!

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • How far along are you this week? 38 weeks...counting down the days!!!

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? It's a boy!

What are you doing this week (or, if you are not too far along, this month) to prepare for the new baby, if anything? Making sure hospital bag is ready- I just threw a bunch of stuff together but want to make sure I have everything I need.

Finishing Ava's big girl room this weekend so I can move her clothes and start putting the baby's stuff in her old room (which was gender neutral to begin with so don't have to make any changes to bedding, paint etc... =) )

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How far along are you this week?  18 weeks 

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date?  Team Pink!! We found out at an elective ultrasound over the weekend, and now I can't stop shopping ... 

What are you doing this week (or, if you are not too far along, this month) to prepare for the new baby, if anything?  We are going to start working on B's big boy room in the coming month so we can move him in there and start working on the nursery.

Bonus: Bump Pic  This was our "it's a girl" announcement  : )

• imageCheekers2010:
    imagejillybean800:
    imageAFanch1127:

Ha ha!  Love it!

Hahahaha! So, did you make it up the stairs ok? 

• How far along are you this week?  17.5 weeks

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? Friday!

What are you doing this week (or, if you are not too far along, this month) to prepare for the new baby, if anything?  I am in packing mode, since we are moving in 3 weeks. I refuse to think about anything related to the baby until we are settled in our new place. 

My butt is still bigger than my bump. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How far along are you this week? 17w 3d

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? U/S Sept 16th!

What are you doing this week (or, if you are not too far along, this month) to prepare for the new baby, if anything? Nothing, I really want to buy something but I am holding back until we know if its a boy or girl.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagejillybean800:
    imageAFanch1127:

Love it! 

• I did get up them, but did a whole lot of complaining the whole way.  I did not realize that my husband took a picture the exact second that I looked at him and basically gave up on life.
  • How far along are you this week? 8 weeks!Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? We'll find out in October! We'll get an early u/s at 15 weeks (that we'll pay for downtown) and then hopefully confirm at our 20 week scan :)What are you doing this week (or, if you are not too far along, this month) to prepare for the new baby, if anything? We saw the heartbeat and bean today and it was wonderful. Now it feels REAL. 

• How far along are you this week? 36 weeks

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? Girl! Had my growth u/s yesterday, so that's it for me.

What are you doing this week (or, if you are not too far along, this month) to prepare for the new baby, if anything?  Went shopping for a few things today, got a lot of clothes put away & hung up, hung up curtains, and buying some bigger items this Saturday. Oh & MH ordered me Earth Mama nipple cream & booby tubes tonight, lol. He's pretty awesome.

• How far along are you this week? 26w 4 days

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? Girl

What are you doing this week (or, if you are not too far along, this month) to prepare for the new baby, if anything? We are waiting for our construction permits so we can build a room for new baby. In the mean time I'm looking for new decor for T's room and changing my mind 1,000 about what to do in new baby's room :/
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageChicagoBroad26:

How far along are you this week? 8 weeks!

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? We'll find out in October! We'll get an early u/s at 15 weeks (that we'll pay for downtown) and then hopefully confirm at our 20 week scan :)

What are you doing this week (or, if you are not too far along, this month) to prepare for the new baby, if anything? We saw the heartbeat and bean today and it was wonderful. Now it feels REAL. 

Yay for seeing your little bean!!! So exciting!

• 16 weeks

A/S is scheduled for October 3rd!

Um.... nothing? I still have time. Although I'm already majorly nesting and redecorating various rooms, organizing, pitching junk, etc.

I think this was last week. I'm not sure. They weren't kidding about the second baby syndrome. I can barely keep track of how far along I am, much less take pictures as often!

• imageAFanch1127:
    How far along are you this week? 38 weeks
    Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? Team green!What are you doing this week or, if you are not too far along, this month to prepare for the new baby, if anything?nbsp; going to going sewing the carseat shade cover I started on Sunday night. We don't have a nursery waiting until after the birth right now just relaxing til 2 decides to make his/her appearance and getting in lots of quality time in with A.
    Bonus: Bump Pic I'm lame and can't figure out how to upload on the mobile site.

• How far along are you this week?  38 weeks!  So scary to be so close to the top of the list!

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date?   Girl

What are you doing this week (or, if you are not too far along, this month) to prepare for the new baby, if anything?  Finishing up some little projects around the house, installing the carseat bases in our cars, packing my hospital bag.  R isn't moving to his new room until we're ready for her to be in the crib (at 6-8 weeks hopefully), so we've got time to finish trim painting, putting up curtains, etc. in there.  Otherwise, I think we're mostly set (but I wouldn't say "READY" if you know what I mean! LOL) 

Bonus: Bump Pic Ugh, I look & feel HUGE....anytime now Baby Girl! Big Smile

• How far along are you this week? 17 weeks

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? Still Team Green for now, but I think I might want to find out! :)  Ultrasound in mid-September! 

What are you doing this week (or, if you are not too far along, this month) to prepare for the new baby, if anything?  Still just trying not to vomit! :)  I've been really, really busy going back to work right now.  I currently have 30 six year olds all day long!  We eat lunch with them this year and my plan time isn't until 1:30, so going to the restroom between 7 and 1:30 has been difficult.  Thankfully, we get another first grade teacher next week!!!!  That will leave me with 20 kiddos, but still no bathroom breaks....

Also, due date!  I went to my OB appt last week only to be told I was about 17 weeks along, not the 13 I thought I was!  Apparently, they had this date all along, but I was either given a wrong date or misheard someone at some point.  Anyhow, my due date is almost a month earlier!  I'm actually due sometime around Jan. 27!  I based my ticker off my getting pregnant on mother's day though, because I know for sure that is the first time we actually decided to "pull the goalie".  Fertile Mertle here. :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I love all the belly pictures this week! We have so many ladies that will have new little babies soon!!

How far along are you this week? - 18 weeks

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date?  - We have an u/s on the 5th. I am excited but super nervous. This will be our first peek, and I just want everything to be okay.

What are you doing this week (or, if you are not too far along, this month) to prepare for the new baby, if anything? - Sitting on my butt, pigging out and seeing how much weight I can pack on my fat @ss by my appointment next week. :)

imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • How far along are you this week? 13 weeks

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? find out on 10/4

What are you doing this week (or, if you are not too far along, this month) to prepare for the new baby, if anything?  Working on J's big boy room so we can get him in there in the next week or so

Bonus: Bump Pic *Yes I painted the bathroom at work caution cone orange and you can't see it but there's a picture of my son hanging in the bathroom too LOL*

My stupid cell phone cut off the bottom of my pic but here goes.

• How far along are you this week? 20 weeks! Half way there!

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date?  Its a Boy :)

What are you doing this week (or, if you are not too far along, this month) to prepare for the new baby, if anything? We are slowly finishing our lower level to turn into our master bedroom. I am hoping we can start painting next week. I am trying to organize and purge our house of crap but I havent gotten much done besides napping :/

Bonus: Bump Pic This is from last week!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

• Looking good ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"