December 2010 Moms
Options

Petty Vents

Anyone care to share yours?

Mine is that the AC in my building at work seems to break at least once a week. It's been working at half-capacity all day, and I am a sweaty, sweaty beast.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Petty Vents

• Options

I shared one below...but this one kills me.

H and I just bought a house-he was OBSESSED the whole time with finding a house that either had a finished basement or a basement that we could easily finish into a movie room.

We just moved in last weekend.  We have been sleeping there less than 7 nights-and already he is starting on the "well, when we finish the basement..." I am going to kill him.  We have a 3,500ft^2 house-we do not need to finish the basement.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemamaholmes2010:

I shared one below...but this one kills me.

H and I just bought a house-he was OBSESSED the whole time with finding a house that either had a finished basement or a basement that we could easily finish into a movie room.

We just moved in last weekend.  We have been sleeping there less than 7 nights-and already he is starting on the "well, when we finish the basement..." I am going to kill him.  We have a 3,500ft^2 house-we do not need to finish the basement.

Sounds like my H. He always has to be planning something with the house at all times. Even if we're nowhere near pulling the trigger, he likes to talk about the project and shop for it. I like that he has ideas, but since I am the one that manages all the money side of things, sometimes it stresses me out.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageGrayGhost13:
    Anyone care to share yours?nbsp;Mine is that the AC in my building at work seems to break at least once a week. It's been working at halfcapacity all day, and I am a sweaty, sweaty beast.

That's awful!
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options

Ugh. Sorry for the steamy workplace & the basement-remodeling husband...I can see how both would be annoying.

Mine is that a loud-talking co-worker has been moved into the office directly across the hall from me. Thus, I have lost a quiet workspace.

• Options
    I have the opposite problem GrayGhost, our air at work is always on. A coworker brought in a thermometer and it said it was 64 at her desk, and she sits near the window where it is warmer. It's so cold sometimes it is almost painful.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"