August 2011 Moms

%&^*&(*)()**&^*&T@# neighbor!!!!!

So, we're supposed to love our neighbor, right? What if he's an a**HOLE? What if he screamed at me while I was holding the baby and infront of my 3 year old?? Can I want to punch the back of his ugly face?

Liam let our 10 lb poodle out the front door while I was getting Jack out of bed. We were heading out to have lunch with my mom. He yelled at the dog right away and she's a barker anyway. So, clearly she barked at him. When he ignored her, she started to come back to me, but then he would yell at her again. So, he said, "get your f***ing dog out of my yard before I kick her brains in!" He continued to yell at me, called me a "dumb woman" told me that I "didn't listen and deserved to be yelled at". This is a 75 + year old man!!! Yelling at a 30 yr old mother holding her kids!!! AFTER I got the dog back in, I waited a while for him to cool off. I walked over with Liam to ask him to politely say he was sorry for letting the dog out. I felt like it was the right thing to do since, A.) we have asked him over and over again not to let the dogs out the front door and B.) it's always nice to say you're sorry

I wasn't yelling at him - at all. I just stood there. Looking back, I should have said okay, rolled my eyes and walked away. I guess if there's a next time I know what to do.

Then, my other neighbor who is in his late 20's came over and asked him to please respect me because I came over to say sorry. He THREW down his tools and asked him to fight him! WTF? All infront of my KIDS!

Thank goodness our house is for sale because I can't deal with this crazy man living next door to me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: %&^*&(*)()**&^*&T@# neighbor!!!!!

• I would have called 911 for disturbance. Oh and threatening.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • OMG! I am PO'ed just by reading this! WTH is wrong with people, why be SO mean!?!

I'm sorry... just breath.... you gotta get outta there asap!

PS - can you interview your new neighbors prior to putting moving in? LOL

• Loading the player...
  • imageDuffgurl:
    I would have called 911 for disturbance. Oh and threatening.

We're thinking of filing a police report. Not sure if I want to or not yet.
  • I would suggest putting up one of these signs, but you may find it difficult to sell if you disclose how "friendly" your neighbour is! Good luck!

• Oh my goodness, what a bitter old man
  • imageDuffgurl:

I would have called 911 for disturbance. Oh and threatening.

Yes

What a d!ckhead!

• imageBabyT11:

I would suggest putting up one of these signs, but you may find it difficult to sell if you disclose how "friendly" your neighbour is! Good luck!

This made me LOL. What a grump! Fingers crossed you new neighbors are lovely. File that report!

• OMG - do we have the same neighbor??  The old guy next to us has done similar stuff in the past.  I'd file a police report.
    Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
  • What. The. Fnuck.

Who says that? Who does that?

I just have no words. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"