August 2011 Moms

When to Flip?

Prior to Lincoln's birth we invested in a fancy-schmance mattress that has a side for infants and a side for toddlers. Usually I don't indulge in stuff like that but I am adamant about using good mattresses since rest is so important. 

Anyway, when would you flip it from the infant side to the toddler side? There are no instructions. I was thinking around 18 months? Went to change his sheet last night and it hit me like a Mac truck that he isn't a wee lil infant anymore! *Sniff* 

imageimage

Re: When to Flip?

• I'd think maybe flip the mattress when you eventually switch from the crib to a toddler bed?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagemelissa0726:
    I'd think maybe flip the mattress when you eventually switch from the crib to a toddler bed?
    Ditto.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLeinistar:
    imagemelissa0726:
    I'd think maybe flip the mattress when you eventually switch from the crib to a toddler bed?
    Ditto.

Yep. I dont have one that flips but, I am going to buy a toddler mattress when we convert the crib.

• imagemelissa0726:

The bed is one of those convertible ones. I read that you shouldn't move them to a toddler bed till they try to climb out of the crib (for your sanity's sake.) That could either be really soon or in a really long time. I don't even notice much of a difference in the sides so I probably got swindled-ha!  

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"