Success after IF
Options

**~**TTC Again Check In**~**

Hello Ladies! This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently TTC again, either on their own, or via injectibles, IUI, IVF, adoption, etc.

TTC again, even after successfully bringing home a LO (or multiple LOs) is a stressful process for all of us, and this group is meant to allow us the opportunity to provide support and suggestions to one another, and to receive the same in return.

A check-in will be posted every Wednesday. Please send me a PM or reply to the check-in post if you would like to be added to the group. The more the merrier! Let's get this board going again.

Each check-in will provide the opportunity for you to provide an update as to where you currently are in your TTC journey following SAIF and a response to the QOTW.

QOTW: What is your favorite Fall activity?

Members

L&R70707 - on Lupron and Estrace in preparation for September FET

Dragonfly1226 ? currently on a break pending resolution of lining issues

queenbone - TTC via injectibles and TI, currently on a break to allow cysts to resolve

SweetPy17 ? in the 2WW after IVF! Good luck!!!!!

Kbeach82 ? MDL protocol for IVF, day 6 of stims

jesselayne8 - TTC on own, RE appt 10/9

PappsMcGee - currently TTC on own

Efhoping2010 ? hoping to start new fresh IVF/ICSI cycle in September, with PESA for DH prior

Southbride ? Beta today after injectible cycle. Good luck!!!

Mrs. Mo ? currently TTC on own

Austenreader85 ? currently TTC on own, debating setting appt with RE to discuss options

Sarafuss ? Femera, Ovidrel and TI

E74 ? Reviewing options for another fresh IVF cycle

Alie05 ? currently TTC with Clomid, Dex & TI

DX: DOR and MFI 

IVF w/ICSI brought us our 1st precious miracle

V born via induction 4.29.11

TTC #2: IVF (MDLF) August/September 2012

ER 9/7: 6R, 5M, 4F ET 9/12: 5dt of 2 blasts 

+HPT 9/17! Beta #1 (9/25) = 1,000 Beta #2 (9/27) = 1,860 U/S #1 (10/11)...TWINS!

1/8/13 - It's a..boy and a girl!!   

S&B born via induction 5.8.13

imageimage

Re: **~**TTC Again Check In**~**

• Options

Hi Ladies!

Status update: I am currently doing 20 units of Lupron (microdose) and 300iu Gonal F in the morning, and 20 units MDL, 150iu Gonal F, and 150iu Menopur in the evening. Today is stim day 6. I had a monitoring appointment this morning and my nurse will call me this afternoon with E2 results and any adjustments to my medication schedule. I have about 10 total follies in the 11-13mm range right now and go back for my next monitoring appointment on Friday.

QOTW: What is your favorite Fall activity? I am a sucker for anything Fall related :-) It is my absolute favorite time of year! This Fall, I can't wait to take DS apple picking so we can make apple pies. Yum!  

DX: DOR and MFI 

IVF w/ICSI brought us our 1st precious miracle

V born via induction 4.29.11

TTC #2: IVF (MDLF) August/September 2012

ER 9/7: 6R, 5M, 4F ET 9/12: 5dt of 2 blasts 

+HPT 9/17! Beta #1 (9/25) = 1,000 Beta #2 (9/27) = 1,860 U/S #1 (10/11)...TWINS!

1/8/13 - It's a..boy and a girl!!   

S&B born via induction 5.8.13

imageimage

• Options

I am so ready to be done with Lupron.  I'm getting headaches almost daily now and a bad migraine at least once a week.  Tomorrow is my next appt. and I'm hoping I can stop by Monday (5 days before tentative transfer and its a 5 day embie, so I'm guessing they'd put my on PIO like a fresh cycle).  

QOTW:  decorating and/or pumpkin picking.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi ladies!  I go in tomorrow morning for my second monitoring appt of this cycle.  I didn't respond to 5mg of Femara so they upped me to 7.5mg and I took it for 5 more days.  Tomorrow is CD 21 but kind of like my day 12 u/s (if that makes sense).  I've been feeling some "twinges" like some follies are growing so I hope I'm right.  I am hoping to trigger tomorrow night.  We're doing TI this cycle.

QOTW:  Fall is my favorite time of year!  I'm excited to take DS on a hayride to pick pumpkins and he will actually get to go trick or treating this year.  We go to a Miami University (mine and DH's alma mater) football game once a season so I'm looking forward to that.   

Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi please add me! I'm ttc2. Currently on femera. Next month I plan to try IUI.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Count me in.  We've been TTC on our since AF returned in Feb.  I have a phone consult next month for our next FET.  I am currently in process of weaning my son, which is so bitter sweet and I'm not necessarily mentally/emotionally ready to do but the RE won't see me until he's been weaned for 3 months.  So we're shooting for full weaning by his second birthday in October and then FET in January or February 2013. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Thanks for updating my changing opinions already! 

I plan to discuss with DH this weekend once he's back and we can decide what to do.  As if TTC isn't hard enough with IF history it's so difficult deciding the when and how.  I guess the biggest issue is that I have a good history with Clomid.  So, the real thing is that if we went that route again we could realistically be pregnant very fast.  Which is both exciting and terrifying.  I know DH prefers a more casual approach for several months and timing wise it might be better to wait until January and are done with the holidays before the prospect of being in the throws of early pregnancy.  On the other hand it could take months to get pregnant again...or even longer, so it's quite complicated.

QOTW:  My favorite fall activity, which I haven't been able to do in a long time, is watching a high school football game of friend's kids and enjoy the crappy concession stand food and hot chocolate which is just boiling lava hot water that's brown.  Second favorite would be a nice crisp walk followed by reading a book in the park.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Working on a compromise with DH on a possible fresh IVF/ICSI cycle soon, we are probably out for a September start since AF will be here this weekend and his PESA is not scheduled yet, BUT we are at least talking about it now, a huge step! I think what changed things is the fact that we have a 26 hour drive to a family wedding next week and he dreads the thought of discussing IVF the whole way and back, lol.

QOTW:  I love apple picking and hope to find a great place to bring the twins when it gets cooler. 

H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    My RE appointment has been moved up to 9/11. I am CD18 and hoping I don't O until Sunday or MOnday because I am OOT away from DH.

QOTW: I am ready for some tailgating and football!!!!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options

Update: Still on a forced break, but I did go back to my acupuncture person on Monday.  Hopefully adding that back in to my ttc regimen will help. :)

QOTW: I love going for walks and crunching leaves!  I am also looking forward to pumpkin patch season. We always get a few trips in to different farms with friends/ family.

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Update: I had my beta today. Didn't quite get the news I wanted but beta came back at 9.5 I have to go back in on Tuesday. The nurse said hopefully it just implanted late. So I'm hoping for the best and praying for a good strong number on Tuesday.

QOTW: I love fall. We always take DD to the pumpkin patch and take a hay ride.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers TTC#1: DX with PCOS 3 IUIs all = BFN injections + IUI = BFP twins lost twin B at 8 weeks Our mircale arrived 09/30/08 TTC#2: since January 2009 2 IUIs + injections in 2010 = BFN Feb 2012: injection with Bravelle/Menopur=BFN April 2012: Letrozole+injection with Menopur= failed cycle May 2012: Letrozole+injection with Menopur=BFP June 5, 2012 Beta #1 = 2023 knew something was wrong with that number MC @ 5w5d had D&C on Friday, June 15, 2012 August 2012: Letrozole + Menopur = BFP August 29, 2012 Beta #1 = 9.5 hoping it goes up Beta #2 - 369.9 yay!!! Beta #3 - 7685 1st ultrasound 09/12/12 It's a BOY!!! image KStar Design.com IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Update: just poas and it was negative so my trigger is gone. I bought some cheapies, so I think I'll poas every morning. Im going to drive my self crazy.

Qotw:I love fall. It means football, pumpkins, and cooler weather. I can't wait. My fav is hot caramel apple cider and picking pumpkins. So excited.
    Diagnosis - MIF - FUIF!
    #1 12R, 7M, 5F - 2- 3dt BFN - 1 totsicle became our DD.
    TTC#2 since 1/12
    IVF #2 - 10R, 6M, 5F - 1 5dt of a morula= BFN none to freeze.
    IVF #3 (blegh) Long Lupron Protocol
    ER 8/23 12R, 7M, 2F - 2 beautiful 3d 8/26
    +HPT 9/3 beta #1 9/10= 78.5 #2 9/12 = 136 #3 9/14 319 #4 9/17 890 #5 9/21 2119
    Little B is where he needs to be. HB 9/24. no HB 10/3. Missed m/c @ 8w. D&C 10/5 :(
    IVF #4 - Antagonist Protocol
    ER - 17R, 14M, 9F - 1 beautiful blast 12/13 (Our anniversary), 3 more FROZEN!! WOO HOO!
    +HPT 12/17 beta #1 12/27 = 1654 (um hells to the yeah), beta #2 12/31 = 6994, 1st u/s= 1/8 (fingers firmly crossed) = HB 125. You rock little one.
    Please, Please Stick. Mommy, Daddy and Big Sis love you so much.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Our Totsicle is getting so big!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Still on a break cycle here. QOTD: I love the fall flavors at Dunkin Donuts! They are here and I am super psyched! To work that off, I also like nature walks in the fall :)
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    Please add me! I'm currently awaiting AF after a round of Provera and will be back in the game starting my first cycle of Clomid TTC2

My favorite fall activity is putting some sort of spiced apple fragrance in my scentsy air freshener to kick off the season!
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
  • Options

Update:  Still in the 2ww.  I'm 8 or 9 dpo now.  Just waiting to know one way or the other....

PIRATE FOOTBALL!  is my favorite fall activity!  (ECU - GO PIRATES!) Then maybe the fall scented candles and all the fall colors.  Fall is my favorite time of year for sure.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"