Working Moms
Options

Need your advice

Sorry for how long this is going to be.

I recently got promoted to 2nd shift supervisor, it is a 40 hour position, so having 2 kids all morning and working til 11 at night is a lot. I have been given the opportunity at another place to work 3 days a week. The only thing is at this new place I have heard that upper management has 'backed people up and forced them to leave' would this be a deal breaker for you? I don't know the whole story with these incidents so it could be nothing,

What would you do? 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Need your advice

• Options
    I don't know if these claims are legit. The only thing with the current job is being supervisor I can be called in at anytime and be expected to come in on my days off. I would like to be home more with the kids and to see my hubby more. And it would be more of a commute, but less time in daycare.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It sounds like you do not have enough info on the situations at the new company to make a decision based on this. Even if you tried to get more info, you still wouldn't have enough data to make an informed decision as there is always 2 sides to every story. In this case, if I were you - I would go with what was best for my family and financial situation. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"