Options

(Untitled)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014

Re: (Untitled)

• Options

I'm 37 as well and had a younger female co-worker tell me a few months ago that she couldn't possibly ever imagine having a child at her age now, let alone at mine.  She's 33 and a grandmother of 2.  Her first child was born when she was 15 and her teenagers are having kids.  I just looked at her and said I couldn't possibly ever imagine having a child as a teenager let alone being a grandmother in my 30's.

Touche 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagechance_encounters:

Hi ladies, hope all is wel :)

So at work today one of the guys looks at me and says wow you are really starting to show. I have no idea how you are doing this at your age (37). He is about the same age as me to.. Ugh. 

Retort- A Play in One Act

You: Wow! It's really starting to show! I can't believe you've gotten by all this time!

Colleague: What? What's showing?

You: Your incredible stupidity! That must be so hard for you, you poor thing.

Exeunt all.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm 36 and will be a FTM in March.  I've gotten some seriously stupid comments from classmates on FB about "You're crazy!  I can't imagine having a newborn at this age, my kids are in high school" 

I really WANT to respond with "Well, I waited until I was 35, had a good career that brings in great income & a stable, happy relationship with a man that isn't going anywhere.  You got knocked up by a one night stand at 20.  And I'm the crazy one??"    

I don't.  But in my more hormonal moments, I want to.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I got told by a coworker "I can't imagine doing this at your age.  I give you a lot of credit."  Ummm, we're the same age.  It's not my fault that you can't keep a relationship going and have no interest in having kids.  Ugh.  Some people are so ignorant.
    TTC #1 since May 2010
    9/10 and 1/11 Normal blood work
    2/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    4/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    5/11 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    6/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN
    7/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN
    SA normal and HSG all clear
    11/11 14 HMG shots with HCG trigger = BFN
    12/11 Femara + HMG = BFP!!
This discussion has been closed.