Babies on the Brain
Options

Where's DC2London? (The West Wing)

Last night I dreamt I was making out with Leo McGarry.  He was pretty hot for an old guy.  I didn't even know I liked him.  I've always been more of a Sam Seaborn/Will Bailey fan.  Guess my subconscious had other ideas.

DC is the only one that I know for sure will know who these guys are.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."

Re: Where's DC2London? (The West Wing)

• Options

Maybe that's it - it's the heaps of cash that turned me on!  Def. not the alcoholic part. 

I don't think I'm a Josh fan.  There was a scene where Abby asked Amy "Don't you just want to smack him when he says things like that?" and Amy answered, "My problem is I want to jump him when he says things like that."  I was on Abby's side of that one!

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
  • Options
    I just noticed that we're due date twins.  If one of us has a boy and one has a girl, we could name them Huck and Molly. Stick out tongue

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Team Josh here Stick out tongue
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options

You two can be a part of Lemon-Lymon!

Seriously, until I woke up today, I would've voted Team Sam.  Now I'm apparently Team Leo and never even knew it!

• Options
    I barely remember to pop in here when I have a slow day at work.  I'll try to pop over.  I'm assuming you are on Feb 2013?

• Options
    I shall see you there!  Although, my doc is fairly certain I'll end up delivering in Jan.  Oh well, until it actually happens, I'm a Feb. mom.

• Options

imageDC2London:
    Eh, my last ultrasound changed my due date to late January.  But since I'm the mod of the February board I thought I would stay there ;)

I'm half expecting this to happen at my next u/s, too.

• Options
    imageLexiLupin:

Creeping onto this thread-

Yeah, I think I would have a leadership position in the Lemon Lyman fan club. 

Angel  Leo is adorable in an old man sort of way. And Sam is... well, he's Rob Lowe, what do you expect? Wink

Exactly on Sam!

• Options
    Oh, and how could I forget Charlie Young and Danny Concannon!  They are so cute in that loyal, I'll-be-here-when-you-calm-down-and-you're-ready kind of way.

• Options
    imageMrsRustyGriswold:

I don't think I'm a Josh fan.nbsp; There was a scene where Abby asked Amy "Don't you just want to smack him when he says things like that?" and Amy answered, "My problem is I want to jump him when he says things like that."nbsp; I was on Abby's side of that one!

You are dead to me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I loved the West Wing, we have all the seasons on DVD!

I'm with you, I'm more of a Sam Seaborn. But Leo, not too bad!! 

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • Options

imageMrsRustyGriswold:
    Oh, and how could I forget Charlie Young and Danny Concannon!  They are so cute in that loyal, I'll-be-here-when-you-calm-down-and-you're-ready kind of way.

The two most patient men in the world!

I just had a dental appointment, I had a deep cleaning so half of my mouth is numb and pretty much paralyzed. I keep saying to my husband, "I haw woot canow!" 

• Options
    imageRedInLove:

imageMrsRustyGriswold:

I just had a dental appointment, I had a deep cleaning so half of my mouth is numb and pretty much paralyzed. I keep saying to my husband, "I haw woot canow!" 

"CJ, so help me if you use the words Pwesident or bwiefed again..."

• Options
    This is my first time posting on this board but I couldn't help it.  Mmmm....Sam!!! Now I want a bag of chips and start re-watching my West Wing DVDs.  Best vacation ever!  Thanks Ladies!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageaurorii:
    This is my first time posting on this board but I couldn't help it.  Mmmm....Sam!!! Now I want a bag of chips and start re-watching my West Wing DVDs.  Best vacation ever!  Thanks Ladies!!

I know, who would've though a political drama would be so full of eye candy.

• Options
    imageMrsRustyGriswold:
    imageRedInLove:

imageMrsRustyGriswold:

"CJ, so help me if you use the words Pwesident or bwiefed again..." 

HAHA!! I think we're going to have to start watching it again, it has been a while. And a friend of mine on FB just posted that she is about to do her ANNUAL screening of the entire series. Getting me more and more in the mood to curl up on a weekend and have a marathon showing. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"