Babies on the Brain
Options

Christmas Card Idea....

So... I know it's really early but I saw a cute idea on Pinterest...

The photo was with a big bow wrapped around the belly with a tag saying Do Not Open Until March 2013...

Since I am going to be 25-30 weeks pregnant for Thanksgiving/Christmas I am thinking about doing this for our Christmas Card with a saying, "God's Gifts are even better than Santa's"

I should have a big enough belly by just prior to thanksgiving to do the photo... and it will be both DH and I in the picture and maybe our furbaby if he decidesto cooperate...

Just trying o think of a fun way to do Christmas cards this year - Everyone pretty much knows we are expecting already, so it's not so much of an announcment as a status update and praise God Christmas card.

Is this too cheesy?

Pregnancy Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Christmas Card Idea....

• Options
    I think it's a great idea! Smile
  • Options
    That's really cute!  I might steal it if I get KU before then!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So what if it's cheesy?  I think it's cute!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    very cute.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My honest opinion, it's over done.
  • Options
    imageChevyFam717:

Since I am going to be 25-30 weeks pregnant for Thanksgiving/Christmas I am thinking about doing this for our Christmas Card with a saying, "God's Gifts are even better than Santa's"

Just trying o think of a fun way to do Christmas cards this year - Everyone pretty much knows we are expecting already, so it's not so much of an announcment as a status update and praise God Christmas card.

Is this too cheesy?

If it's not an announcement Christmas card, family update letter- then I really don't like it for a Christmas card. =/ If that makes any sense. I don't think the present thing really works if people already know about it.

I would just take a nice family portrait. I'm sure you will be able to show off your pregnancy that way.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love that idea!
  • Options
    imagefredalina:
    imageMsCraftsy:
    imageChevyFam717:

Is this too cheesy?

If it's not an announcement Christmas card, family update letter- then I really don't like it for a Christmas card. =/ If that makes any sense. I don't think the present thing really works if people already know about it.

I would just take a nice family portrait. I'm sure you will be able to show off your pregnancy that way.

I agree. It's sort of attentionwhorish. "Wheeee! Look at me! Still pregnant!" Which could sting to those suffering from IF or a recent loss.

I didn't think about this.  But it is very important to consider.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options
    Love the idea!
    m/c 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"