Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Miscarriage @ 9 weeks

I will be leaving the website as I found out last Wednesday that I had a fetal demise. The doctors do not know when the baby stopped growing but when we had an ultrasound, there was no heartbeat. Since I didn't hear the heartbeat, I didn't think anything of there being something wrong with the baby. When she came in to tell me, I was devastated. I still am.

I feel as though the loss was my fault since I have so many health issues. At times I have nothing to say and other times, I just feel like screaming. I'm numb nonetheless. I miss being pregnant.

I didn't want to make any of you all down but I am not feeling my best right now and just needed to vent. Please do not take being pregnant for granted. Maybe one day for me, I will become pregnant again. I'm just praying for strength to move forward hour by hour.

Blessings to you all

Re: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks

• Options
    So sorry for your loss.  Take care of yourself.  You will get through this.  Luck to you.
    Ectopic Pregnancy * December 2008 Miscarriage/D&C * June 29, 2012
  • Options

Given your post, I am not sure you will see this. First of all I am very sorry for your loss. I had the same thing happen to me at 9 weeks 3 days at my first ultrasound about a year ago. It was so awful, one minute my husband and i are excited to see our baby for the first time and the next minute she is saying that she wished she had better news for us and we are talking to my doctor about a D&C.

That was my third pregnancy. My first was an ectopic, my second pregnancy was successful and I have a wonderful 2 year old son. After experiencing two losses myself, I have to say that those losses never leave you but it does get better over time. Also, don't be surpised if your sadness and emotions are very strong, and I think that is normal, but if it lasts a long time you might want to talk with your doctor. Also, I found I got very emotional the month I would have been due. One day when the time is right it will happen for you, in the mean time I pray for peace and strength for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"