Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Doing Much Better: A heavy weight has been lifted!

I finally stopped bleeding yesterday. Thank god. I was just ready for that part to be over.  My lil person was no longer part of me...but the aftermath was. 

I am terribly sad about my unborn child. I am definitely morning the loss.  But i am realizing that everything happens for a reason - whether its apparent right now or not.

Before I was pregnant this time, I was endulging a lot. Expecting the universe to bless me without me really focusing on my task at hand.  I realize now that this baby was a guardian angel, a path clearer, getting us on purpose, getting us ready. Maybe for the soul that is coming or for his/her return.

FInally, i understand now that these boards are not good for me until I am in my 2nd trimester.  At the slightest pregnancy symptom, I am on the 1st tri board or this one, for that matter, trying to make sense of what is going on.  But instead of it providing a sense of relief, I read more and more about issues and problems with pregnancy which hyped my mind up to the -nth degree. 

I am a firm believer that what you put out into the universe is what you attract.  And my intensified fear of a problem pregnancy - magnified by my research - did not help my situation at all.  Almost like I was inviting it into my life.

So, with that.  I am sorry for all of us ladies that have lost or are in the process of losing a child. We may not see it now, but everything happens for a reason.

We are hoping to try again once a cycle has passed.  And I hope for a quick pregnancy for myself and all others who try after a loss.  May you all have happy, healthy pregnancies and hopefully we meet again soon on the 2nd trimester board.

And in the words of my favorite radio show host...

Breathe. Believe. Receive.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Doing Much Better: A heavy weight has been lifted!

• I wish the best for you!
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You took the words right out of my mouth and I'm feeling the exact same way. I loved how you said "you attract the attention that you put out". To be honest, I'm not even sure I will be on the boards once I get pregnant. We'll see how I feel since this is all so raw for me (I just had my D&C this morning and found out the bad news about a week ago).

I spent most of the time freaking out when I read about miscarriage posts on the March 2013 board thinking that it would happen to me. My pregnancy was riddled with some potential problems. I was spotting/bleeding on and off from the beginning, had only mild symptoms (which was hard to hear about all these others girls on the boards having god awful morning sickness and other symptoms because it made me feel more and more like something was wrong), and the 2 early ultrasounds I had (for my bleeding/spotting) showed a heartbeat of 104 at 6 weeks, and 112 at 6 weeks and 5 days. Not bad, but also not stellar increase so of course I worried. I will never know, but I am guessing that this was part of the reason I miscarried.

I googled frantically for answers and nothing ever satisfied me. So I kept searching and searching. I'm so sad to lose my baby at 8 weeks, but in some way I'm feeling a new sense of calmness that I haven't felt since I got my BFP.

Good luck to you on your next cycle!  

TTC since April 2011. DH Dx MFI in February 2012. BFP #1: 7.16.12. MMC dx: 8.22.12, D&C 8.28.12, TTC Again November 2012. DH Varicocele repair November 2012; Repeat SA showed "dramatic" improvement February 2013 (awesome!)
    BFP #2: 3.26.13, EDC: 12.7.13. Anya born December 9th, 2013!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelbankovi:

I finally stopped bleeding yesterday. Thank god. I was just ready for that part to be over.  My lil person was no longer part of me...but the aftermath was. 

I am terribly sad about my unborn child. I am definitely morning the loss.  But i am realizing that everything happens for a reason - whether its apparent right now or not.

Before I was pregnant this time, I was endulging a lot. Expecting the universe to bless me without me really focusing on my task at hand.  I realize now that this baby was a guardian angel, a path clearer, getting us on purpose, getting us ready. Maybe for the soul that is coming or for his/her return.

FInally, i understand now that these boards are not good for me until I am in my 2nd trimester.  At the slightest pregnancy symptom, I am on the 1st tri board or this one, for that matter, trying to make sense of what is going on.  But instead of it providing a sense of relief, I read more and more about issues and problems with pregnancy which hyped my mind up to the -nth degree. 

I am a firm believer that what you put out into the universe is what you attract.  And my intensified fear of a problem pregnancy - magnified by my research - did not help my situation at all.  Almost like I was inviting it into my life.

So, with that.  I am sorry for all of us ladies that have lost or are in the process of losing a child. We may not see it now, but everything happens for a reason.

We are hoping to try again once a cycle has passed.  And I hope for a quick pregnancy for myself and all others who try after a loss.  May you all have happy, healthy pregnancies and hopefully we meet again soon on the 2nd trimester board.

And in the words of my favorite radio show host...

Breathe. Believe. Receive.

well said..thanks for the inspiration !!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Momma to 1 angel D&C August 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"