March 2012 Moms

Where did Wipz go?

Re: Where did Wipz go?

• Good question!
    Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• imageExcited30:
    My question exactly.  I've pondered that a few times...I sure hope that something hasn't happened.  I will choose to think postively that she's just enjoying life so much that she's moved on, or has won the lottery, bought an island and is moving to the lap of luxury:)  or something like that....it's just weird, is all...I asked the same question almost 2 weeks ago.

I've been wondering as well and actively keeping an eye out on other boards since you posted but I haven't seen her :(  I hope everything is okay!  Definitely hoping it's the lottery/island scenario.. I'm already jealous!

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been wondering this also. I saw excited post it awhile back. The board just hasn't been the same.
  • I've been wondering this! I miss her posts! I hope everything is okay with her and LO.
  • Didn't she post from an iPad?  Did they go to the mobile format?  Because I know I can't get to March 2012 from my iPhone anymore!  I hope she's ok, though!  I miss seeing her around!

• WipzWipz member
    I'm ok.. first off I owe two of you ladies an apology... but you will get mail I promise lol. No lottery, islands or anything fun.. I wish !! lol

It's just been a bit crazy round here.. Lil man is doing great.  I promise I'll be back shortly, when I get two minutes to think straight Tongue Tied
  • Wipz!! Glad you and the little dude are doing well!  We've missed you lots. 
    Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Wipz!!!  So good to see you!  I'm sorry to hear you didn't strike it rich and buy a private island or something fun like that, but I'm glad to see you back and to hear that the little guy is doing well.  You have definitely been missed!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"