Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Have I?

I started spotting last week around Monday, the 20th. It was light spotting with no cramping, so I didn't think it was a big deal. On Thursday, the bleeding got heavier and I went to the ER. There was nothing on the US, but I was told my levels weren't high enough to see anything at 1360. My doctor told me to come back Wednesday, the 29th. My bleeding stopped Friday and started up mid-day Saturday. Today I still haven't cramped much, but have been bleeding heavy and have passed a few big clots and many small ones. I haven't felt any of them and they have all been bright red. Did I miscarry? My doctor basically told me nothing and just told me I had to wait until Wednesday,but I want to know, especially since its gotten worse.

Help ???

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Have I?

• It sounds highly probably that you did, but only a secondary blood test can actually confirm.I'm sorry you are in limbo
    Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • I went to the ER last night and my hcg was 108. I did miscarry. Any advice on dealing with the emotional issues? My SO and I are basket cases, we just sit and cry.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"