Pregnant after 35
Options

I'm a mommy of 2!

Jackson Christopher arrived @ 12:37pm on Wednesday via repeat c-section. 7lbs 14 oz; 21 inches @ 37w3d.  Big boy!!  We were team green but I was pretty confident that it was going to be a boy.  My OB asked if H wanted to stand up and look and announce the sex but I laughed and said no.  He is way too squeamish for that and always said he wouldn't even want to cut the cord.  LOL.
It was pretty uneventful except it took 30 minutes and 4 attempts to place my spinal. I was almost hysterical as they gave me 4 local shots and I could still feel what they were doing. We were probably 80% sure that this would be our last baby but I looked at H when they let him in the OR and said that alone would make me never want to do this again.
Jack had some sugar issues which landed him a 36 hour nicu stay which was tough to see but he was able to come home on time w/ me yesterday. He's a little jaundiced now but hopefully it will be better by the time we go to his first doctor appt tomorrow b/c I don't want him to have to go for a bili check.
So far so good w/ DD. She is being much better w/ all of this than I thought she'd be. She just gets clingy when she is tired so that's tough.
IL's coming today and my parents tomorrow. H is off all week so I'm looking forward to having the help while I heal.

BFP #1 5/10/06 ...m/mc @11.5w 6/29/06 D&C 6/30/06
BFP #2 10/29/08 ...stillborn via c/s @41w 7/20/09
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
missing my baby everyday
BFP #3 1/20/10 My angel's little sister Grace Madison was born September 8th 2010 @37w. We're so blessed! Thank you angel for getting her here safely.
BFP #4 12/30/11. Jackson Christopher 8/22/2012 via repeat c/s @ 37w 3d

Re: I'm a mommy of 2!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"