February 2013 Moms
Options

Girl name opinions....

So today I was bored at work and did some more brainstorming.  We won't know the baby's sex until 9/17 but I was focusing on girl's names today, with the help of my DH via text.  We both tend to go for more traditional American names, but man this is harder than I thought it would be!!  I'd love to hear anyone's opionions!  Oh and the 2 middle names you see are both family names (grandparents).

Leah Rose 

Hannah Rose or Hannah Claire

Alyssa Claire

Charlotte Rose

Tori Claire (or Victoria Claire nickname Tori?)  (OR Toria Claire...??)

What do you think?  Let me hear it....I'm not scared!  And thank you for your help!!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  image

Re: Girl name opinions....

• Options

I vote for Charlotte Rose!  I havent heard of too many babies with the name Charlotte lately - I like it, its pretty and more unique for this generation than Hannah or Leah! :)

My second vote is for Tori Claire. Sounds famous.

• Options

I think they are all pretty good options.

Hard to pick a fav but I would say...Charlotte or Alyssa.  But again, all good options. They go well with the name Rose.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I tend to like the idea of a full name where one exists, but especially for girls - it gives them something more mature/professional to grow into as they become adults.  So, while I really like Tori, I would definitely use it as a nn for Victoria so that your (potential) daughter would have the option to use Victoria on a resume, etc.  That would be my first choice of your names.  Other than that, love Leah, Hannah is nice although I don't love it, and Charlotte is starting to get over-used, especially where I live.

Other options you might consider that are similar to your choices (thanks, Baby Name Wizard!):  Grace, Olivia, Samantha, Rebecca, Paige, Alexis, Chloe, Abigail, Amelia, Caroline, Emma, Rachel, Lauren...

• Options
    I like Leah Rose or Alyssa Claire
  • Options
    I vote for Charlotte and Victoria :
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    imageeatdrinkstretch:

I tend to like the idea of a full name where one exists, but especially for girls - it gives them something more mature/professional to grow into as they become adults.  So, while I really like Tori, I would definitely use it as a nn for Victoria so that your (potential) daughter would have the option to use Victoria on a resume, etc.  That would be my first choice of your names.  Other than that, love Leah, Hannah is nice although I don't love it, and Charlotte is starting to get over-used, especially where I live.

Other options you might consider that are similar to your choices (thanks, Baby Name Wizard!):  Grace, Olivia, Samantha, Rebecca, Paige, Alexis, Chloe, Abigail, Amelia, Caroline, Emma, Rachel, Lauren...

Oooh thanks for the extra options....I love Grace but DH veto'd it already :-( I will have to try out some of the others!!

Thanks for the help so far everyone!!  We are not telling friends or family any of this, so your help is all I've got and I really appreciate it!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  image

• Options
    These are my top three 1. Alyssa Claire  2. Charlotte Rose  3. Victoria Claire 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Charlotte Rose sounds so beautiful!
    imageimage

• Options
    I love the name Victoria and if my SIL wasn't named Victoria this would be my next girls' name.  But i also love Hannah!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I like your list :) Many of your name choices are on my list too... except my fiance has veto's a few :(   My vote goes to Charlotte Rose or Alyssa Claire.

• Options

I?d go with Charlotte  Rose.

I like Charlie as a diminutive, and think it too sounds very pretty as Charlie Rose Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I like Charlotte Rose and Hannah Claire!  Very cute names!!

• Options

I love Leah Rose...love it.

I am so tired of Charlotte.  It's insanely popular and overdone. 

image">

image"">
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    I like Alyssa Claire and Tori Claire. Cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"