March 2012 Moms

So excited

I am throwing my husband a birthday party tonight. My parents are coming to watch the baby. I am so excited to:
Have my hair done actually cut and styled at the salon!
Carry a normal size purse
Wear a nonnursing bra
Have adult conversation

It's the little things :D

Re: So excited

• Adult conversation? You mean you won't say the words poop, pee, breast milk or diaper once a sentence? That shouldn't be exciting but it is!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sounds amazing! Have fun.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Sounds like fun!! Enjoy :)

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Kind of jealous! Have a great night! Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats! Hubby and I try to do this once a week and leave the LO with grandparents for a couple hours. It feels so good for us to get out and the grandparents love it since they get alone time with the baby! Enjoy!
  • That sounds so great! DH's b-day is in Sept, and reading your post I thought, "Aw, I wish we could do that..." and then I realized... we CAN! DD has never fallen asleep with anyone but me and hubby, which has been limiting, but now her awake time between her last nap and bedtime is 4 hours....why the heck haven't we had a date night yet?? You've inspired me! :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Thanks everyone! We had such a fun time.  Joyfullyfound...I highly recommend it.  DD went to sleep later than usual, but my parents loved that she was up longer.

A fun picture from our suite at the Indians game...the TP in the bathroom!  (sorry Yankees fans) 

Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"