February 2013 Moms
Options

Seriously just got hit on at Quiznos. WTF?

This total creeper is in line behind me while I'm waiting for my veggie sub, staring intently at my belly the whole time. Completely creeping me out. I'm about to leave and he says, "Hey, can I ask you something, beautiful?" Oh...God..."What?" Then he says (no joke) "Are you with the father of that baby or are you trying to go out on a date?"!!!!!!!!! What the hell is wrong is people??? Seriously.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Seriously just got hit on at Quiznos. WTF?

• Options
    OMG  people are so creepy!  When I was pregnant with DS I got hit on HARD when I was 9 months pregnant, I was sooooo creeped out!
  • Options
    Hahahaha!!! That is so funny, thanks for brightening my morning! There are some seriously strange people out there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Awesome!  That totally made my day.

Some men definitely love it...

• Options
    imagesaltbox40:

I totally LOL'd just at the title. You sexy mama you! Driving all the men crazy at the sub shop!

I need to know what your response was exactly to his inquiry!

Ditto and

mmmm.....Quiznos.....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    Hahahahah! I'm sorry that is so creepy! (but also hilarious, since it wasn't me) Big Smile

I like cookies.

• Options
    So nasty.  I was about 8-ish months pregnant with DS and pumping gas when this old painters truck comes circling around me and a man yelled out the window (but speaking to his passengers), "Damn, she's pregnant.  I'd still hit that!"  He began laughing, which really pissed me off.  Trust me, my huge belly did not deter me from sticking my middle finger in the air as he drove away.
    DD: 6/30/09. Mild pre-e DS: 9/5/10. Normal pregnancy Diagnosed 6/4/12 with dermatomyositis. Currently on Prednisone and IVIG therapy. 9/11/12: Normal a/s for DS2. No side effects from my medication, yay! DS2: 1/28/13. Thankful for healthy children! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    LOL! gotta love them creepers!! people are so weird!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    imagesaltbox40:

I totally LOL'd just at the title. You sexy mama you! Driving all the men crazy at the sub shop!

All I could say in return was "Are you f***ick kidding me?!" and walked out the door. I did hear some laughing from the lady behind the counter as I made my way out. So glad I could make you all laugh today!

• Options
    imageschwabmomma:
    imagesaltbox40:

All I could say in return was "Are you f***ick kidding me?!" and walked out the door. I did hear some laughing from the lady behind the counter as I made my way out. So glad I could make you all laugh today!

LMAO!!!!  This entire story made my day, thank you so much for sharing. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• Options
    LOL! Wow he must have some sort of weird pregnancy fetish, creepy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"