August 2011 Moms

I think I know why my baby weaned herself

From breastfeeding-bff.com:

"...the composition of breast milk changes through out pregnancy so while some toddlers may not mind the changing taste of breast milk as your pregnancy advances, others may wean naturally because they do not like the taste... "

And in case that was too subtle, I just took this picture a few minutes ago:

I don't think I need to ask anyone if they see the line, huh?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I think I know why my baby weaned herself

• Omg!!!!! When you were complaining of a yeast infection I was going to suggest pregnacy! Only time I've ever had one was when I was! Congrats!!!!!
  • YOU LUCKY DUCK!!

Congratulations!!  I hope to join you soon!!   :)

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations!!!!!!  Very exciting news!!!!  Haha, I love your "subtle" announcement. 

Awww man, DH and I have been back and forth on trying for baby #2 for weeks now, this is making me want to just go for it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Awwwww yay! Congrats! Party!!! To a H&H 9months!

JK - wait a minute are you both trying?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageDuffgurl:

We are adding to our family.  J wants an EDD after his college graduation in 05/2013, so we'll be on the baby train pretty soon.

Prudence
    Otis
    Hank 

• imageJaysonandKristin:
    imageDuffgurl:

We are adding to our family.  J wants an EDD after his college graduation in 05/2013, so we'll be on the baby train pretty soon.

Awwwww Yay Smile Looking forward to the BFP post.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Wow, congrats!
  • HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • OMG!!!!! YAY! Congrats!

Forgive me for asking such a tacky question, but I haven't been on in forever.... did you have a feeling, were you preventing? :)

• Congrats!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Wahoooo!   Congrats!

and jk, we otally need to dig up one of those posts where you said you were done ;) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Congrats!  And welcome to the club!  Any idea how far along you are? 

• Congrats!!
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Omg! Congratulations!!  I, too, hope to join you soon!
  • imageBnchaNums:

Wahoooo!   Congrats!

and jk, we otally need to dig up one of those posts where you said you were done ;) 

I (emphasis on I) was NEVER done...  DH has been done since we got KU'd with O.  He had an appointment for his vasectomy when he had an epiphany (on the sh!tter, no less).  He knows I'd like more kids, and he thought to himself that on his deathbed, he'd NEVER, EVER regret having more kids.  So, he figures let's go for it.  He's in the 2 or 4 camp... nothing in between, nothing more.  Me?  I'd like 5 -- all boys please!! ;P 

Prudence
    Otis
    Hank 

• Thanks ladies - I'm kind of in denial now (yeah, as if that were possible with a line that dark!), still waiting for it to sink in.  lol

JK and 5953fpp and Melissa and anyone who is thinking about TTC: COME JOIN THE DARK SIDE!!!

MrsSkull, Jasha: No idea what trimester I'm in. If I remember correctly, I POAS'ed when DD was 11 months, so I know I wasn't pregnant 2 months ago. And if DD did in fact quit nursing 2 weeks ago because of a change in the taste of my milk, then I think must have been "pregnant enough" back then that it probably would have shown on a pee stick. So long story short, I'm going with 8 weeks until I find out more, but it's looking like a March or April baby for us.

Amy - I had a feeling when my period didn't come at the one year mark, then when DD quit nursing abruptly, then when my period didn't come even after I stopped BFing. We weren't trying or preventing. It was just kind of up in the air. (although the hubs is suddenly adamant HE was preventing, but I won't get into that right now)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats!! So happy for you! Are you an April mom? 
    Ella 8.6.11
    Carson 3.28.13
  • Ahh congrats!!  I swear, I am getting more and more jealous with every "I'm pregnant!" announcement, lol.  
  • imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:

Thanks ladies - I'm kind of in denial now (yeah, as if that were possible with a line that dark!), still waiting for it to sink in.  lol

JK and 5953fpp and Melissa and anyone who is thinking about TTC: COME JOIN THE DARK SIDE!!!

MrsSkull, Jasha: No idea what trimester I'm in. If I remember correctly, I POAS'ed when DD was 11 months, so I know I wasn't pregnant 2 months ago. And if DD did in fact quit nursing 2 weeks ago because of a change in the taste of my milk, then I think must have been "pregnant enough" back then that it probably would have shown on a pee stick. So long story short, I'm going with 8 weeks until I find out more, but it's looking like a March or April baby for us.

Amy - I had a feeling when my period didn't come at the one year mark, then when DD quit nursing abruptly, then when my period didn't come even after I stopped BFing. We weren't trying or preventing. It was just kind of up in the air. (although the hubs is suddenly adamant HE was preventing, but I won't get into that right now)

If you are around 8 weeks, you're right there with me! So exciting(: 

Ella 8.6.11
    Carson 3.28.13
  • OMG! Yeah! We get to be pregnant together again! Congrats!
  • SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mama Ha I dont know which to do first; Say Congrats or say Damn woman you must be a wild gal in the sac!!

Im so happy for you!!!!

HUGS!!!!! 

• Congratulations!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Gillie - You just made me bark laugh.

Mananana - Damn, can't get one past you, can I  :) 

• Oh mmmm geeeee!!!!! Congrats!!!!! Is this the best day ever?!?!?!?!?! I read your posts from newest to oldest today!!!! I am soooo excited for you!!!
  • I totally missed this post until now!!! Congrats!!!!!!
  • Yay!!! Congrats!!!! :)
  • Wooooo hoooooo!!!
  • Holyyyy cow.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Congratulations!!
  • Congrats!!!
    Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11