Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

In need of a "fill in" baby sitter in Arligton

My son goes to full day preschool Monday Thursday and stays with my MIL on Fridays. The problem is that she sometimes decides to leave town fairly short notice sticking me with no childcare on a Friday and she isn't always available on the minor holidays Columbus day, MLK day, ect,. My husb and I have been switching off who takes off to stay home but I really can't keep missing this much work!

Does anyone have a suggestion for finding a "fill in" nanny/babysitter. We aren't members of a local church so that rules out that resource of finding someone...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: In need of a "fill in" baby sitter in Arligton

• I am in Arlington too and could use a baby sitter recommendation!  I'm going to keep stalking this post! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You can try care.com or sittercity.com

I am a home daycare provider on there, so I have a different function than the parents looking for care, but they are pretty easy sites to navigate.

You can also try Craigslist, but I would never solicit a caregiver from there. 

I like owls.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not sure what part of Fort Worth you're in, but most of the chain daycares have drop in rates.  You could schedule a tour to get familiar with them and the staff. Then, when you need care on short notice or even for those minor holidays you can drop him off for the day.  

When my son was in daycare we took him to Children's Courtyard in Grapevine.  When we moved towards Fort Worth, we transferred him to Harvest Child Development Center.  Love that place! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"