September 2011 Moms

Back from vacation!

Hey ladies! We got in from our camping trip down the shore last night and I am happy to report things went pretty well.

After the first night, Q slept very well in his travel crib. I got into a fight with my mom early in the week because, she was really letting it be known that it was an inconvenience having a baby sleeping in the middle of the camper. I let her know that if that were the case we did not have to be down there, but Q needed about a half hour alone at the beginning of naps and bedtime and then everyone could walk around as much as they wanted and he'd stay asleep.

The big downside, MIL waking him up early when she watched him last weekend set him on a new morning schedule that was not easy for vacation. (5:30-6:30, ack!).

Q loved the beach though, was a little unsure about the ocean but got his feet wet. He ate alot of sand though.

Overall it was very relaxing and the baby had a great time being around his extended family and taking in all the new stuff.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Back from vacation!

• oh! I can't believe I forgot, Q made huge developmental leaps this week too. He's practicing standing on his own, can get from one side of the room to the other cruising, and finally is crawling on his knees instead of his favorite army crawl. He's also started saying "Dat" and pointing, and giving nice touch instead of grabbing and pulling hair, and his top teeth are FINALLY making an appearance! My big big boy!

Today we got to the optometrist to check out his possible lazy eye.

• Glad it went well for the most part!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so glad that you and Q had a great time!!
    8418442352_4e02174cbd_o
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."
    ~Dr. Suess
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Woohoo go Q! Sounds like vacation was a success! 
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Glad you had a good time! Yay for Q! 

Hope the appt goes well 

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"