Cincinnati Babies

Re: (Untitled)

• Options
    I go to Associtates in Woman's Health. You have to rotate through the Doctor's, however, there are only 2!!! and a Certified Nurse Mid-wife, which is really nice if you are curious about a different birthing approach. They havea been great and this is my first baby as well. The CNW is female, and 1 female OB & 1 Male OB. Their office is on Cornell Rd., right by Gates of Heaven Cemetary on Mason-Montgomery. I work in WC and it takes me 15 min. to get to my appts. from work, I jsut take Snider until it deaad-ends into Cornell and it's litterally right there. They offer 3D/4D Ultra sound for $150 if you want it. They are part of Tri-Health, so they deliver at BNorth & Good Sam. I'm due 9-17-12 I've gained more weight than recommended and than I wanted to, but my sugar is ok and none of them have given me a hard time. They say everyone is different and as long as all my check-ups come with good numbers, then it is what it is! I had to make an emergancy call 1 Friday night, due to a side-effect from anti-nausea meds and I get a call back right away, some guidance and follow-up about it at my next appt. (it wasn't an emergancy, unless the guidance didn't work) and every appt. since they have asked me if that side-effect is still occuring. They run more on-time than ANY Dr. I've had to go to in the past and do not hurry your questions along. They are very real and will speak bluntly if that is what you wish and even made my boyfriend feel very comfortable during the appointments and included him in everything. If you are still shopping around, I'd check them out, https://www.aiwhcincinnati.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"