February 2013 Moms
Options

need opinions!!

i am currently 15 wks and so impatient waiting to find out the baby's sex. i have been seeing a lot of women on here having found out as early as 16 weeks so i looked up 3D ultrasound for gender determination. i am seriously considering it. what do you ladies think? should i do it? is 16 weeks too early and are those scans usually accurate? i really would like to know as soon as possible so let me know what you think.

Re: need opinions!!

• Options
    If it is affordable, I say go for it.  I just found out gender at 15w 3d, and am so happy to know we are team blue!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

agreed.. if you can .. just doo it!.. some ladies find out as early as 13 weeks ive seen around here which is awesome!

Best of Luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would just wait.  You're so close - do you really want to spend a lot of money to do that when two weeks later you could find out at a regular u/s?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageNG2HD:
    I would just wait.  You're so close - do you really want to spend a lot of money to do that when two weeks later you could find out at a regular u/s?

I completely agree!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I would wait if it was only two more weeks but my ob schedules it for 20 weeks and I'll be away then any way so I wouldnt be able to find out til 22 wks
  • Options
    Not to mention its only 79 dollars right now instead of 99 due to a special but to be completely honest I would probably pay a lot more for it anyway do cost is not the issue
  • Options

imageNG2HD:

This! Put the money you would spend in a college fund or something. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"