Maryland Babies
Options

Our 365 photo company

This is the company that GBMC uses and they keep calling me asking if I want to do an update session with a free 8x10.  Has anyone done this?  Is it more expensive than the newborn pictures at the hospital?  What I don't want is for them to call and harass me to order pictures if I don't like the shots.  TIA 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Our 365 photo company

• Options

We used them at GBMC, but I used Jen Lowe to do our at home session.  I knew that I wouldn't be able to NOT buy pictures of my kids, so I decided to go with someone that will include all of the images in the package.

Good Luck in your decision!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Nope...paid the same ammount for a professional photographer and the results were so much better!
    image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto the others.  They did a few shots of Maddox at HCCH, which was more of a convenience than anything.  When the time came for older/home shots, we went with someone else.
    lovelylittleworld
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
  • Options
    Thanks I also hired a professional photographer to do his good newborn pictures,  it was pricey but worth it. I was just wondering about this as something fun to do since it is not as important of a time as say newborn or one-year. From what I saw on my birth month board seems not worth it given they will bug you to death with sales tactics.  Thanks again.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I got tired of them calling and they came and did a photo shoot. When a different lady came back she gave me the prices which I thought were expensive given the shots weren't that great I just said no, chose my free 8x10 and I never heard from them again!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I also got tired of them calling and let them come do the photo shoot.  The prices were outrageous so I got the cheapest package because there were a few pics I LOVED.  Looking back, if I had planned better, I would have gotten a professional to come out. 

Where they really got me was in the hospital where I was all hormonal and emotional and couldn't say no.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"