April 2013 Moms

Anyone else have neon yellow pee?

Or is it just me???

Sorry for the TMI and PWing.  I'm just curious. 

Mommy to
Tyler (10/29/08)
and Lily (4/21/13)

Re: Anyone else have neon yellow pee?

• Yes! Thinking it's the vitamins!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Could it be your prenatal vitamins?
  • Loading the player...
  • drink more H2O girlfriend!

Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Yes, and it is from the prenatals. :)
    carrie ~ me-at-carrie.cc ~ 4/21/2007
    * blog * first baby blog * baby 2.0 blog * twitter *

IMG_0578

• Oh great, now I'm worried my PNV aren't turning my pee yellow enough!  Thanks for the new concern, b*tches!
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • I've been taking prenatals since we started TTC (so, for over a year) and my pee just started being neon yellow today.

I did start taking iron though.  (the gummy pnv's don't have it and I was taking them alone while TTC)

I don't remember this happening with my last pregnancy.  I'm not worried, just wondered if anyone else was having this too. 

And Weezel - you are too funny!   I am sure your regular yellow pee is just fine.  Oh and I do drink a ton of water though just FYI!!!  Stick out tongue

Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• Totally early 90's yellow Wink
    Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • Yup!  I've also been taking PVs for several months and this just started happening.  Drinking plenty of water too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine is too! I googled to see if it was the vitamins and I think that's probably the culprate. I usually notice it more when I've just taken my viatmin in the afternoon.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Does your prenatal have lots of B12 in it? Cause that will definitely cause neon yellow asparagus pee.
  • imageWorkinWeezel:
    Oh great, now I'm worried my PNV aren't turning my pee yellow enough!  Thanks for the new concern, b*tches!

Haha! 

• yup! Pre-natal vitamins for sure!
  • Def. had that w/my Rainbow Light prenatals. It stopped when I switched to my prescription prenatal. The vitamin yellow is very different from the dehydrated yellow/orange- you def. notice it! :)
  • Hand raised... I think it's my prenatals though.
    PCOS @18 #1-simple :) MET= success #2-Met+clomid 50 (for 3 cycles). Success 3rd cycle #3 Met+clomid 100 (2 cycles)= SUCCESS!! turned into BABY #3 and #4(twins) one missing on 11/10/10; 2/12/11 Baby boy Giovanni born sleeping at 21 weeks #4 09/2011-PG OCT 2011 D&E due to partial molar PG 7/2012 ovulated 7/25/12 positive dollar tree test on 8/ 7 and 8/8 but trout they were defective way to early! OB appt 8/9 beta#1 102 prog 53.8 fingures crossed! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageBuggygirl84:
    Totally early 90's yellow Wink

hehehehehe so true 

Young and in Love.
    11.07.09 <3<BR> From Hightops to Flatlands: My Blog
    BabyFruit Ticker Labor Buddies! TheSinger & Jennery!
  • Its the Vitamin B... When your body absorbs as much as it need it flushes out the rest and turns your pee neon yellow lol
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagelovelyday39:
    Def. had that w/my Rainbow Light prenatals. It stopped when I switched to my prescription prenatal. The vitamin yellow is very different from the dehydrated yellow/orange- you def. notice it! :)

Yep that must be it.  That's the brand I started taking the other day.  The ones that are Food Based, vegan etc.. 

Glad I know the culprit.  Here I thought it was the baby making my pee neon yellow  :)

Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"