February 2013 Moms
Options

I just got my biggest baby item!

I just got a double bob! 

Eek! That's the most I have spend on one baby item at a time and the first thing for this baby! It got me all emotional since its becoming real buying stuff for this little one!! 

Anyone else starting to buy stuff? 

Re: I just got my biggest baby item!

• Options
    Nice! My friend just sold me her barely used double bob for $200! Loveeee it
  • Options

That's awesome you got 30% off! I do that and my husband gets so annoyed when I ask for discounts. Lol! 

200 for a bob is a great deal! I can't find them for less then 400 used around here. But 400 is better then 600! Although 200 would have been amazing!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I bought a double city mini. I was pretty excited.
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagesecondaryPULSE:
    Today I stopped in at BRU (totally innocently...) and when I was checking out the new colors of gdiapers, I saw they had a "newborn starter kit." One was already open, so I checked it out. One of the diapers had a small stain on it, so I asked the manager if they would consider a discount. He offered 30% off, so I had to get it! It was normally $134.99 and I got it for $94.50 (that's 12 NB covers, 6 small gpants, and 40 flushable inserts)! 

Score! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • Options
    That is awesome! I love my single BOB. Ahhh you will love it! Congrats on the purchase! Smile
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"