New York Babies

Daycare on the Upper East Side

We are moving back to New York in October with our one year old and we are looking for childcare.  We would ideally like to find a daycare center on the Upper East Side that could take our son for 3 to 4 days a week.  Please recommend any daycare centers in the area that you have had good experiences with or that you have heard good things about.  Thanks so much for any information you can provide.

Re: Daycare on the Upper East Side

• There aren't many on the UES.  Most people have nannies.  I decided to send my kids to daycare downtown near my work rather than having them in daycare on the UES only because of convenience.  However, the one daycare I really liked on the UES was Preschool of America on 96th street.  My friend has sent her daughter there for several years and has been really happy with them and the program is very good.  Good luck.
    3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"