December 2010 Moms

N's Challenge!: Video of A and his "dog"

A while back we got a balloon dog that Alexander can "walk" around.  But one of its legs fell off so it floated to the ceiling.  Alexander was so amazed by this and started to say "Wow!" and call "Doggie!" to try to get it back.  Sorry if you saw this vid on FB already, but I haven't taken any more since then!

https://s1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh536/jillzarr/?action=view&current=VID00015.mp4

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg

Re: N's Challenge!: Video of A and his "dog"

• Haha, I loved this the first time I saw it on FB, and I love it even more now! I love how he is working so hard and climbing the heights to get to the dog, and I love his amazement that it's floating above his head! :) WOW!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kj07kj07 member
    Wow, that is the best video :).  That must have been some balloon to inspire such love.  Super cute!
    photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Loading the player...
  • He is soooo cute!!!!! Love the video
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What is wrong with me that this adorable video make me sad.  I keep thinking that all he wants is his doggie back!  LOL, I'm such a softie.
    image  image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • imageEVM1216:
    What is wrong with me that this adorable video make me sad.  I keep thinking that all he wants is his doggie back!  LOL, I'm such a softie.

Haha, no worries, the doggie was retrieved shortly after! :) He was still saying "Wow!" about it and trying to throw it up in the air, so I think he liked seeing it on its trip to the ceiling, haha.

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • imagejillybean800:

imageEVM1216:
    What is wrong with me that this adorable video make me sad.  I keep thinking that all he wants is his doggie back!  LOL, I'm such a softie.

Haha, no worries, the doggie was retrieved shortly after! :) He was still saying "Wow!" about it and trying to throw it up in the air, so I think he liked seeing it on its trip to the ceiling, haha.

Well that's a relief!  Stick out tongue  Now I can truly appreciate A's discovery of things being lighter than air.

image  image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • LOL, that is adorable!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"