Pregnant after IF

crampiness?

I've been getting progressively worsening lower back pain since about 20w.  At first I thought they were cramps b/c that's where I always got AF cramps but when I showed the OB where the pain was, he was sure it was sciatic nerve pain.  Tonight and last night I feel like it's been pretty bad but now I feel like I"m getting pains in the front too.  My logical side is telling me it's plain old growing pains (sciatic, RLP...) but the nervous nelly in me is worried something's wrong.   Does this sound normal?
S/PAIFW
Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
IVF #3

Re: crampiness?

• I had horrible back pain for wks...i was told that the baby was likely putting pressure on a nerve. It actually got a lot better at 30 wks.  Baby must have moved :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagevanessagorc:
    I had horrible back pain for wks...i was told that the baby was likely putting pressure on a nerve. It actually got a lot better at 30 wks.  Baby must have moved :)

I can't believe you're 31 weeks already!  Then again, I can't believe I'm 27w.... 

S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • Loading the player...
  • I've had an increase in both lower back pain, and tightening in my lower abdomen the last couple weeks...both are worse in the evening. Is it a shooting pain in your back...that';s definitely nerve related!

I was told it's just due to carrying around my belly all day. If it would reassure you, I would say make a call to your dr. With a bit of description they will know if you need to worry or not. Hopefully it's just regular aches and pains!

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
    IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
    7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
    8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
    Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
    11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
    <a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view
  • imagepsychmusetls:

imagevanessagorc:
    I had horrible back pain for wks...i was told that the baby was likely putting pressure on a nerve. It actually got a lot better at 30 wks.  Baby must have moved :)

I can't believe you're 31 weeks already!  Then again, I can't believe I'm 27w.... 

SERIOUSLY CRAZY!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"