February 2013 Moms
Options

Thankful Tuesday

Hi ladies! I was lurking around the January 2013 board (I'm due in the very beginning of February) and saw a "Thankful Tuesday" post that someone started. It was a feel good moment reading it, so I figure we should maybe do the same in here :) I'll start: i'm thankful to be pregnant, and even though all the symptoms I've had so far haven't been fun, my baby seems to be healthy and growing according to schedule, so I'm VERY thankful for it. I'm also very thankful for my loving husband, who has taken extra good care of me lately, always asking me "what can I do for you?" and stepping up to keep up w/ the house and our pets. I'm extremely thankful to have both of our families coming into town next week for our gender reveal party, and specially to have my brother and father in town (all the way from Brazil!) I really cherish spending time w/ them, since we unfortunately don't get to spend as much time together as we wish we could. Life is good! :)) What is everybody else thankful for today? image
Nicole W.

Re: Thankful Tuesday

• Options
    I am thankful for my husband! He is bringing home dinner tonight :) He has been taking such good care of me since I have gotten this nasty head cold! What a blessing to have a great man :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~I have a baby in heaven 3-20-12~
  • Options
    I am thankful that I haven't killed anyone today, haven't ate the entire cafe menu at my work, and that I get off work in 30 mins!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm thankful for a great new job with amazing health and maternity leave benefits, flexible hours and a fantastic manager who knows I'll still get all my work done even if I take a couple hours off in the morning for a doctor's appointment!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

Great post idea! 

I am thankful for this message board. You ladies keep me sane! Whether it is from having the same symptoms, asking for advice, or just being able to vent about people you all don't know, it's been a life-saver! None of my close friends are (nor have been) pregnant, so posting here makes me feel like I can relate to people again. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    image"">
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm thankful for our new house. I feel so blessed to have a home to bring our new lo, which I am also indescribably thankful for, home to. I am also thankful to have such a supportive and loving family. My dad and brother just drove 900 miles to come visit me last week!
  • Options

I'm thankful for my hubby as well. He has been so sweet and understanding and always gives me plenty of hugs and rubs when I'm feeling extra sensitive.

Love the post idea as well! 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Options
    I'm so thankful for my husband, who is constantly amazing me. I am so  proud of him for following his dreams. He's awesome.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    imagesragreen:

Great post idea! 

I am thankful for this message board. You ladies keep me sane! Whether it is from having the same symptoms, asking for advice, or just being able to vent about people you all don't know, it's been a life-saver! None of my close friends are (nor have been) pregnant, so posting here makes me feel like I can relate to people again. :)

This.

Also for great NT scan results today! And for my husband for working so hard which will allows me to not work and be able to concentrate on this baby.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am thankful to be here and to share this amazing journey through pregnancy (and parenthood, hopefully) with my husband. He is working extra hard getting ready for LO and never complains. He has been so supportive and helpful to me while I've been sick and has already shown me what an amazing father he is going to be.
  • Options
    I am thankful for a good appointment today that confirmed that baby is doing well and growing, for an amazing husband who is currently cleaning out underneath our sink because he found that something had leaked awhile ago and said, "That probably isn't healthy.  Don't worry, hun, I will take care of it." I am thankful for my amazingly supportive family, a great job, and good personal health.  I am also very grateful for my faith, as it helps get me through the rough times.  Smile
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my hubby, my friends and family and the fact that I am pregnant.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"